Curtis Reed

Clinton Body Count Tally

It's crazy, I usually hope asswipes like this get the death penalty some how, some way.  Then this lowlife kills himself and I am pissed that he did not have to face any more shame, took the easiest way out possible.  

59 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

It's crazy, I usually hope asswipes like this get the death penalty some how, some way.  Then this lowlife kills himself and I am pissed that he did not have to face any more shame, took the easiest way out possible.  

He didn't kill himself. Dead men don't talk.

• Like 4

That disgusting POS did not kill himself. He was on “suicide watch”. He was in a solitary padded cell with NOTHING available to commit suicide. There was video surveillance and guards 24/7 that had to check on him every 15 minutes. It’s the first time in history there was a suicide there, the first time in history the guards did not follow procedures, and amazingly enough the video system had a “glitch” during the “suicides”. The Clintons are the most corrupt scum on this earth and they will do anything to stay above the law. 

He commited “Clintonside”. Usually they shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, but that would not work in this case. 

• Like 1

As much as I dislike the Clintons,  I bet a bunch of people were nervous of having their names dropped. Even ones with an R behind their name.  

Pedophiles should be raped with bowling pins and then thrown in a wood chipper.  

• Like 3

Slick Willy,  knew that Epstein would drop dime on him, and other powerful people in a potential plea deal. I knew from the day he was arrested, that he would end up dead. 

So many different accounts of how this happened.  I read a report that he was taken off of suicide watch the day before he "committed suicide".  Like anything else of this magnitude, the truth will never be known.  The fact is, this scum bag got off way to easy.

• Like 1

I've  had to watch inmates on suicide watch.  Funny, none of them ever killed themselves while I was watching.  Suicide watch meant an officer was assigned to be right outside the cell 24/7.

• Like 2