Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Utv

I searched all over for best deal on 2019 Polaris 4 seater 1000 , even up north stores . Iron city was hands down best to deal with . Asked for out the door price and got one in 5 minutes. Beat everyone by $2000.00 , plus test drive all of them . Going to wait tell 2020 are out to first . The 2020 have less HP , but more low end torque for pulling or working 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seek100plus said:

I searched all over for best deal on 2019 Polaris 4 seater 1000 , even up north stores . Iron city was hands down best to deal with . Asked for out the door price and got one in 5 minutes. Beat everyone by $2000.00 , plus test drive all of them . Going to wait tell 2020 are out to first . The 2020 have less HP , but more low end torque for pulling or working 

Seek100plus. Check your inbox.

Mark

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, seek100plus said:

I agree with you. I am in the process of buying a ranger crew from them right now. Ryan at the casa grande store was super easy to deal with and blew everyone else’s  price away. I ended up with a bunch of extras for the same price as just the machine from other dealers.

Iron City is the way to go!

• Like 1

Check out the reviews on the Yamaha Wolverine X4. It has 2 back seats that you can either move one or both forward, depending on how many passengers or how much cargo space you need. Very comparable to the honda pioneer but the price is quite a bit lower.

• Like 1

2014 Teryx4. 4 full size seats, great clearance, no problems.  Only thing I don’t love is the brakes they are nothing like the rzr I had.  I am also past the need to go really fast, I just want to reliably get where I am going in comfort and the thing is built like a tank. 

• Like 1