Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

Keep an eye out for stolen goods

14 hours ago, naturebob said:

Ins. has Him covered. Don't feel sorry for Him. He left it Out it will be gone. In the early 90's I had My bow and optics in My new F350 ready to go to 36 C the next morn. in January , and it all got taken.  40 th St and Greenway . Was a nice area back then. I Got it all covered  and paid for by ins. He will be fine. Actually You are better off . You will get all new stuff paid for.  A few years later had a 1 year old Great Bobcat stolen on a Sunday nite in Northeast  High end Scottsdale area . Cops said its Pros. They had reports of 7 pieces of Heavy Machinery stolen Sunday nite and By time it got reported Mon. Morning it was on a Semi and in Cal. or Mexico and will never be found.I actually made out .Got more than I thought for the Bobcat. Pocketed 3 k and got a new one and had the same payment for 3 years.. Just an inconveniance.  Doesn't matter where You are or live, when it comes down to professionals. He will be ok in the long run. It just sucks being Violated. Whether He is rich  or poor it still is Bullcrap Go get new stuff if You have to hunt.,You will get Your$ back................BOB

There are some things that money can’t replace though.

• Like 3

Not meaning to put the guy who got robbed down cuz I have been hit myself just on much smaller level. I shared the post on facebook which I hope everybody on f.b. has done. I personally never load guns or optics at night or leave loaded except clothing cuz I sport walmart camo ;) !

The 1 night I decided to load for a camping trip with my daughter who at the time our time was pretty limited we got robbed. It was smoking hot outside cuz week before July 4th so we were packing late at night/early morn a piece at a time and we finally finished then decided we had munchies so as I prepared some food our dogs starting barking and I yelled at them ro be quiet but then decided to go look out front to make sure all was good. Fortunately since I was carrying I had stuff stacked in front of door and when I pulled door open I couldn't get out L.O.L. by the time I moved my stuff I stepped out and my toolbox was open and much gear sitting on the ground around truck. Yes I am glad it did not come down to a armed conflict over a eazy up and a gas can etc.

I called the cops and got most of my stuff back that night since someone else caught his plate # after he hit them and he is now mid 7 year sentence for his nights worth of robbing vehicles that night. Turns out anything stolen from your vehicle or even bed of your truck is a felony and he already had a few on his record. 🎯 the real crappy thing was everything else in that guys truck hed was tools! How many people did not get to go to work and provide for their family's that day because of that addict? Dy daughter and I just had a delayed trip and got our gear back others lost a way of putting food on their table.

Thieves SUCK!!! I hope you get everything back.

Never store at Public Storage.  I placed all my valuables in a unit for a short time, due to having shoddy neighbors at the end of their lease agreement.  Thieves just broke in from over the top, unloaded unit into hallway & out side door.  Public Storage had no cameras & police didnt care about it either.  Wonder if it was an inside job, because I had just cancelled PS insurance due to home owner's insurance also covering off site storage.  Like it has been mentioned, lots of stuff is easily replaced & the way to recover is to get an even nicer version of what you lost.  However, there are those items with memories attached that you'll never get back & don't even want to think about.  

AZ does seem to have an industry of professional thieves.  Even with serial numbers given to police, I've yet to hear anything.  

• Wow! 1

AZbird hunter ,that aint dumb Chit i said. You live in a city of over 5 million People Chit is gonna happen. Quit calling peoples post Dumb Chit! . Am I out there saying badd things about You . No . If You don't like what someone posts to. bad no need to tell Me what to do and Say . You aint My Daddy. Grow up and realize the real World We live in . We all have different opinions and have had different Experiences in life...................BOB!

2 hours ago, naturebob said:

AZbird hunter ,that aint dumb Chit i said. You live in a city of over 5 million People Chit is gonna happen. Quit calling peoples post Dumb Chit! . Am I out there saying badd things about You . No . If You don't like what someone posts to. bad no need to tell Me what to do and Say . You aint My Daddy. Grow up and realize the real World We live in . We all have different opinions and have had different Experiences in life...................BOB!

STFU Bob he knows insurance will cover it but would still like his stuff back rather then replace it all. He just wanted people to keep an eye out for it is all. You came off like it was no big deal and to him it probably is. I’m only on beer 3 though so trying to get up to your number fast as I can so I can type like you big boy. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are just a punk.  Not the first time You got in my shoot for nothin . Just mind your own Buss. . I don't even hardly drink ,boy so dont play that shoot on Me . I drive truck for a living and havn't drank in a long tome. Get a life and quit worrying or picking on others. What a Dick.Grow up. You obviously have a problem with people. Cuz I can't spell right You got knock me . Ya ,I know your type..............BOB!

On 11/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, trphyhntr said:

insurance purposes. 

Negative, I took 3 guys from my firehouse on their first hunt. They had nothing for hunting and I made sure to bring everything I had to make sure they could be as prepared as they could be. Had to go back to work the day after I  got home and then had to help my parents move into my house before their close of escrow a couple days after. Explaining myself and why my trailer was still loaded is really irrelevant to anybody, but I never leave my trailer loaded the way it was. It was just just a perfect storm of things I needed to get done and taking care of my family. At the end of the day it’s a hard learned lesson, and thieves will always answer for what they’ve done. Water always levels out.

Thank you to anybody who’s shared about this and have kept your eyes out while driving around. I’ve never had anything stolen and realistically not keeping my hopes up too high but the plates and descriptions are: 

Ranger 900 XP   plate: YMCR8H

Haulmark 20x8.5’ silver  plate: 62601F

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, 060785 said:

Negative, I took 3 guys from my firehouse on their first hunt. They had nothing for hunting and I made sure to bring everything I had to make sure they could be as prepared as they could be. Had to go back to work the day after I  got home and then had to help my parents move into my house before their close of escrow a couple days after. Explaining myself and why my trailer was still loaded is really irrelevant to anybody, but I never leave my trailer loaded the way it was. It was just just a perfect storm of things I needed to get done and taking care of my family. At the end of the day it’s a hard learned lesson, and thieves will always answer for what they’ve done. Water always levels out.

Thank you to anybody who’s shared about this and have kept your eyes out while driving around. I’ve never had anything stolen and realistically not keeping my hopes up too high but the plates and descriptions are: 

Ranger 900 XP   plate: YMCR8H

Haulmark 20x8.5’ silver  plate: 62601F

You're a good dude it sounds like. Hang in there. You are correct, water levels out and karma is a bitch.....

• Like 2