Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

Keep an eye out for stolen goods

21 hours ago, AZLance said:

I read these stories all the time and it boggles my mind that people leave their valuable hunting stuff in their trucks and trailers...

I don't even load up the truck the night before.  All camping equipment in the garage.  All glass and weapons in the house .  No greater way to ruin you hunt is to load it up and wake up to everything gone.

Sucks this happen

• Like 11

Lived here all my live and the west side seems to have a lot more crime and I would def not live there. That being said I see this happening all over the place. I will keep my eye out as I am always dreaming and looking at utv’s for sale.

34 minutes ago, couesdeerhntr said:

Lived here all my live and the west side seems to have a lot more crime and I would def not live there. That being said I see this happening all over the place. I will keep my eye out as I am always dreaming and looking at utv’s for sale.

LOL.... The area Bobby Lives in is about as crime free as you get in Az.  Thieves can and do strike anywhere.  Hopefully someone finds the shitbags that stole his stuff and we do more than just give them a night in jail and a small fine.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AZbowhntr said:

I even worry about loading just my side by side and leaving it attached to my truck overnight.

Yeah, I’m paranoid about that too since my drive way isn’t big enough. So what I do once it’s loaded and parked on the street, I take my car and park right behind the truck and trailer. They’ll have to crush my car getting it out. I suppose it’ll be one he11 of a ruckus! Lol 

It’s nice to have it loaded the night before so you can just head out quick in the morning. 

26 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Yeah, I’m paranoid about that too since my drive way isn’t big enough. So what I do once it’s loaded and parked on the street, I take my car and park right behind the truck and trailer. They’ll have to crush my car getting it out. I suppose it’ll be one he11 of a ruckus! Lol 

It’s nice to have it loaded the night before so you can just head out quick in the morning. 

GPS Tracking devices are super cheap.

Ins. has Him covered. Don't feel sorry for Him. He left it Out it will be gone. In the early 90's I had My bow and optics in My new F350 ready to go to 36 C the next morn. in January , and it all got taken.  40 th St and Greenway . Was a nice area back then. I Got it all covered  and paid for by ins. He will be fine. Actually You are better off . You will get all new stuff paid for.  A few years later had a 1 year old Great Bobcat stolen on a Sunday nite in Northeast  High end Scottsdale area . Cops said its Pros. They had reports of 7 pieces of Heavy Machinery stolen Sunday nite and By time it got reported Mon. Morning it was on a Semi and in Cal. or Mexico and will never be found.I actually made out .Got more than I thought for the Bobcat. Pocketed 3 k and got a new one and had the same payment for 3 years.. Just an inconveniance.  Doesn't matter where You are or live, when it comes down to professionals. He will be ok in the long run. It just sucks being Violated. Whether He is rich  or poor it still is Bullcrap Go get new stuff if You have to hunt.,You will get Your$ back................BOB

I was in Bussiness for the long run. I don't listen to Dave Ramsey. Well I do but He is to Extreme for me. My corp. made the payments . no loss. and extra hunting $ with same budget...Just my way. This Guy should pocket $ too. I am Honest but I know alotta guys will claim stuff that wasn't stolen and get extra return.......BOB!

I live in one of the hoods on the west side since 82. to date I have had one jacket stolen out my my 69 brono, a spare tire stolen off my bass boat. both by 2 separate neighbors. I guess when you live in the hood no one wants your hood shoot ;)

had one guy try to steal our old suburban in an epic fail. he busted the side window slipped off the the side bars and ripped it arm wide open(chunk of meat was still on glass). bled like a stuck pig for almost 1/2 mile. tried to break in 6 or 7 cars along the way from the blood trail. ended up stealing some ladies car that started it and got out. my neighbor and I followed the blood trail, didnt know a human could bleed that much. which lead us to the lady and the cops taking her info.

4 hours ago, couesdeerhntr said:

• Like 1

I had a 26' toy hauler stolen from a storage yard in Peoria a few years back, Hitch lock, wheel locks. They had no clue what happened to it. Oddly enough their cameras all went down at that time. Thankfully my insurance covered it. My insurance agent then is still my agent today.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, naturebob said:

Ins. has Him covered. Don't feel sorry for Him. He left it Out it will be gone. In the early 90's I had My bow and optics in My new F350 ready to go to 36 C the next morn. in January , and it all got taken.  40 th St and Greenway . Was a nice area back then. I Got it all covered  and paid for by ins. He will be fine. Actually You are better off . You will get all new stuff paid for.  A few years later had a 1 year old Great Bobcat stolen on a Sunday nite in Northeast  High end Scottsdale area . Cops said its Pros. They had reports of 7 pieces of Heavy Machinery stolen Sunday nite and By time it got reported Mon. Morning it was on a Semi and in Cal. or Mexico and will never be found.I actually made out .Got more than I thought for the Bobcat. Pocketed 3 k and got a new one and had the same payment for 3 years.. Just an inconveniance.  Doesn't matter where You are or live, when it comes down to professionals. He will be ok in the long run. It just sucks being Violated. Whether He is rich  or poor it still is Bullcrap Go get new stuff if You have to hunt.,You will get Your$ back................BOB

Maybe some of that stuff was sentimental value to him? Maybe was given to him from someone special or someone no longer living? It’s a bad deal that it got stolen but don’t say dumb chit like that. 

• Like 2