Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

God Bless Our Troops

14 hours ago, Delw said:

Your a f'n Dramaqueen

It's "You're" not "Your."

About 60 years ago, a female English lit professor told our class that anyone who can't articulate his or her thoughts in conversation or writing without using some form of the F-word likely has the social skills and intelligence of a kumquat. 

At the time, I laughed along with the rest of the class even though I had no idea what a kumquat was, much less if it could talk or write. Still, I never followed up on it to find out. 

So now...after reading your messages on here for a few months, I'm wondering; if I look up "kumquat' in the dictionary, will your photo be there along with the definition? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Delw said:

Your a f'n Dramaqueen

And the correct conjunction is 'an' not 'a.'

21 minutes ago, Edge said:

And the correct conjunction is 'an' not 'a.'

The "a" is correct because it's a hard (consonant) "f" in "f'n"  Only words that begin with a vowel sound use "an," such as "an only child." Also, it's not a conjunction; it's known as AN indefinite article or determiner. The conjunction is "and" as in Jack and Jill went...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Where the F is trphy right now 

Hunting because we are hunters and it is hunting season 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 7:30 PM, NOTAGS said:

Wow, this place is cold.  No concern over the loss of  innocent civilian life.  Beat the war drums.  I have a friend who has to travel to the mideast on business often, always glad to hear he comes home safely.

You suppose they are Iranian Canadians looking for a better life?  And went to visit family,, but what the heck.  They are Iranian Canadians .  BFD?   Would your attitude be different if one American had been on board?  

And when their family members in Iran start shooting at our family members, and we start kicking their a$$..who are these Canadian Iranians going to side with? 

2 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

It's "You're" not "Your."

About 60 years ago, a female English lit professor told our class that anyone who can't articulate his or her thoughts in conversation or writing without using some form of the F-word likely has the social skills and intelligence of a kumquat. 

At the time, I laughed along with the rest of the class even though I had no idea what a kumquat was, much less if it could talk or write. Still, I never followed up on it to find out. 

So now...after reading your messages on here for a few months, I'm wondering; if I look up "kumquat' in the dictionary, will your photo be there along with the definition? 

a Dramaqueen , Attention whore and spelling nazi great. just what the world needs more of.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

And when their family members in Iran start shooting at our family members, and we start kicking their a$$..who are these Canadian Iranians going to side with? 

I guess no one read past the Iranian Canadians besides me, there were Swedes, Germans, and Britts on board as well, but all some will see is it was "Iranian" Canadians,  no big loss... all is good.

Todays news had an article on three of those  "Iranian" Canadians lost, a mother and her two daughters.  Mother was a doctor in Canada, one daughter was studying in California. It must be nice  to view the world in such a narrow spectrum.

• Like 1

If my own family members got blown up I would be sad. But at the same time I would say wtf is your dumbass going to Iran for? Like a white guy expecting sympathy for getting beat up during a midnight stroll through Compton California!!

• Like 1