1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Way to go man that's awesome.  Looks like the rage did the job. How far did he go from where you shot him. 

Btw, be careful with those havelon knives. I recomend getting a pair of cut resistant gloves off amazon to keep in your kill kit. 

Or just be good at what your doing

14 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Way to go man that's awesome.  Looks like the rage did the job. How far did he go from where you shot him. 

Btw, be careful with those havelon knives. I recomend getting a pair of cut resistant gloves off amazon to keep in your kill kit. 

Yeah I actually cut my knuckle when I was doing the euro mount. But it wasn’t very bad. I’m definitely going to buy some though. He ran about 250 yards but I did get both lungs. 

• Like 1

Big congratulations to you, Bradley! Your success in such a short time is something to be very proud of. Based on your attitude and persistence, you are going to have a long, successful hunting journey. I (and many of us here on the site) look especially forward to seeing it! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

Big congratulations to you, Bradley! Your success in such a short time is something to be very proud of. Based on your attitude and persistence, you are going to have a long, successful hunting journey. I (and many of us here on the site) look especially forward to seeing it! 

I’m going out today after school to see if I can get a bigger buck for my 2020 otc!

• Like 2

Really awesome job man! I just read the other thread from last year and it really highlights how great this site can be. Way to go from start to finish, asking questions, taking advice, and more importantly just getting out there and getting it done. Congrats bud, you should be proud of your accomplishment.

• Like 1

Well done!  Congrats

• Like 1