elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

19 hours ago, AZ8 said:

I have to say, this panic is creating strange bedfellows. A liberal, anti-gun co-worker approached me “off the record” asking for advice/protocol on gun purchasing. 

tell him to try here first:

https://www.westernstageprops.com/Blank-Guns-and-Prop-Replicas-for-Movies-and-Theater-s/1821.htm

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Ok now Im mad!  LA Fitness is closing down until the 1st.  Now I got to lift weights in the garage.  1st World problems

goodnight sweet gains. 

i started getting a sore throat sunday morning when i woke up, today horrible sore throat and chest soreness. thought i was a goner. tooks some cough drops, cough syrup, vitamin c. 5:30 and im ready to go to the bar for dinner. but i wont cuz i dont want to get anyone sick 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i started getting a sore throat sunday morning when i woke up, today horrible sore throat and chest soreness. thought i was a goner. tooks some cough drops, cough syrup, vitamin c. 5:30 and im ready to go to the bar for dinner. but i wont cuz i dont want to get anyone sick 

The hookers already got something. You just gotta wash the hands. Gittyup!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZ8 said:

I did in a round about way, but kept it cordial.

I’d pry react different. Take this opportunity to try and convert him. Some times it’s a lost cause (you can judge a book by its cover) but if you think he’s up for a rational conversation then I’d help him. Even if he doesn’t buy a gun then at least he might have a new found respect for a gun owner. One at a time is better than none.

• Like 6

Not sure why someone would be a dick to a liberal who wants to buy a gun, take the opportunity to convert them. I can also get 275 gallons of water by turning on my hose

• Like 6

Well shoot, I am looking for some bulk 9mm ammo.  Only stuff I can find is above market price.  If anyone could PM me if they find 1k rounds of 9mm brass cased for $180.00 I would appreciate it.  Local Sheriff said it's supposed to be easy to find, but my google skills are terrible.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Well shoot, I am looking for some bulk 9mm ammo.  Only stuff I can find is above market price.  If anyone could PM me if they find 1k rounds of 9mm brass cased for $180.00 I would appreciate it.  Local Sheriff said it's supposed to be easy to find, but my google skills are terrible.  

I think a guy was selling some on here recently, not sure of the price though.  

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I can also get 275 gallons of water by turning on my hose

People of Flint said that too at one time, and they aren’t in a desert. You’re just like that liberal who says, “why would anyone need a gun?”  Sorry, I don’t care about “converting” a libtard. Let them fend for themselves. 

Ive noticed you’re quite the contrarian.

19 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

People of Flint said that too at one time, and they aren’t in a desert. You’re just like that liberal who says, “why would anyone need a gun?”  Sorry, I don’t care about “converting” a libtard. Let them fend for themselves. 

Ive noticed you’re quite the contrarian.

First off I was the first person to use the word contrarian on this website. Secondly, my hose has been running for an hour I got 290 gallons now, come at me 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

First off I was the first person to use the word contrarian on this website. Secondly, my hose has been running for an hour I got 290 gallons now, come at me 

Yes you are, as I am the first accused.  How's it feel jerk?

• Haha 1