Sign in to follow this  
tomharveyb

Stay at home order

The douchey Phx mayor seems like she wants to shut down and close everything.

Spending a week in the mountains really sounds good.

• Like 1

I’d hate to see the aftermath if this country shut down completely for just one week. Like stopping an engine running only on the alternator. It’d take a big battery to  jump start it. 

• Like 1

Daughter just called and said Payson has their second case of Covid. A WalMart checker. That little town could get hit hard with only 40 hospital beds and 4 ICU rooms.

10 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Daughter just called and said Payson has their second case of Covid. A WalMart checker. That little town could get hit hard with only 40 hospital beds and 4 ICU rooms.

Yikes!!  That's about the last employee you want to test positive. 

• Like 2

Ya so stay away. Cityits keep wiping our stores out, blow the bridge..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Ya so stay away. Cityits keep wiping our stores out, blow the bridge..

But everybody wants to go camping, fishing and shed hunting to keep there distance.  All you are doing is traveling and coming in contact with people all over the place. Just stay at home for the next few weekends people 

• Like 2

i have family in Italy, everybody is fine but this is very serious spreads like nothing they have seen before, stay home or just go camping with your family ONLY and stay away from people.

Not saying don't camp, fish, hunt have fun. Just please remember where your at and if you don't value or respect yourself at least respect others in these unusual times. Maybe this will help families reconnect and put down there Dam phones. Only my opinion.

• Like 2

be carefulwith extended family, that is what happened in italy, grandparents, kids, sons and daughters, just your family is safer, as you know in italy families are very close and spend lots of time together.

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Not saying don't camp, fish, hunt have fun. Just please remember where your at and if you don't value or respect yourself at least respect others in these unusual times. Maybe this will help families reconnect and put down there Dam phones. Only my opinion.

How can I connect with people without my phone?

1 hour ago, maximus said:

be carefulwith extended family, that is what happened in italy, grandparents, kids, sons and daughters, just your family is safer, as you know in italy families are very close and spend lots of time together.

And they greet each other with the cheek kiss.......lots of hand shakin just got shut down for Lord only knows how long.....dammit........

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

And they greet each other with the cheek kiss.......lots of hand shakin just got shut down for Lord only knows how long.....dammit........

Agree 

12 minutes ago, maximus said:

Agree 

My family is Italian, I’m still bringing my parents groceries and mom is still cooking breakfast when I come over. It’s really hard going there and refusing my moms hugs and kisses and dad’s hug/handshake! I’m bringing them supplies and keeping my distance.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

My family is Italian, I’m still bringing my parents groceries and mom is still cooking breakfast when I come over. It’s really hard going there and refusing my moms hugs and kisses and dad’s hug/handshake! I’m bringing them supplies and keeping my distance.

Keep it up...more for their good than yours. I know what you mean it’s tough. 

• Like 1