Sign in to follow this  
moorehunter86

Not gov tag but OTC tag filled

Not the gov. tag but filled the freezer early this year. Been blessed many years with the OTC tags when I don't draw one. Thankful to live where I can get out every year and try my luck. Have to love Arizona elk hunting. 

323A098B-1E4B-452F-9E74-724E3BEA4916.jpeg

A6E25FCB-504E-4AD2-8024-290D7C100E30.jpeg

• Like 18

This is number 11 OTC for us and I have had 3 archery bull tags filled. We have truly been blessed over the years!!! Oldest son has an early archery bull tag this year also so will get to chase bugles in September. 

• Wow! 1

We have hunted both public and private. Have stretched a lot of fence for the privilege of hunting some of the private that we have. Either way I get to be with my children doing something we love, building memories and filling the freezer. 

• Like 4

Update on OTC tags this year! We were able to fill all tags and had the best time with my children. Daughters first elk hunt! I have required all of my children to buy their own Elk Tags to help them want to and appreciate it a bit more. She was so happy to fill hers and has a freezer full of meat for college. Youngest man cub was picky and passed up some before being good with shooting a big ol cow. (oldest son had an archery bull tag and they both now have a full freezer. other picture is our good friend who we started all this fun with. So in all ways we had a very successful Elk hunting year, no one had to eat their tag this time. So grateful for the ability to spend quality time with my kiddos. #Lovefamily, #lovearizonahunting

Snapseed 3.jpeg

Snapseed 5.jpeg

Snapseed.jpeg

• Like 6