Sign in to follow this  
Buckskinmule

Need a real estate agent in Starlight pines/ Happy jack area.

Cindy Pelton with manning real estate group does a lot of northern Arizona areas. I don’t have her number though. I’ll see if I can find it. 

On Horseshoe drive, built in the mid to late 80s, approximately 12-1400 sq ft. Ground level has guest bedroom, full bath, kitchen, laundry room, dinning area and great room. Has fireplace and gas furnace. Upstairs loft is full bedroom with 1/2 bath with front and rear patios. Ample storage/ closet space, full covered front porch and large back porch. Oak flooring, carpet in great room and upstairs. The cabin is somewhat dated and does need some updating and maintenance which will be reflected in selling price. My parents built and own the cabin, my dad passed a few years back and we as a family have not maintained it as we should have. I don’t want to mislead anyone it is a nice place but could use some attention. Thanks

Good luck with the sale. If you find a buyer, I can help with the loan and even the contract if needed.

15 minutes ago, Buckskinmule said:

As far as pictures go I have none available, sorry wasn’t attempting to market it here but maybe I should. We really don’t even know where we need to be with a sales price at this point. 

A quick look on realtor.com in 86024 and me thinks you'll sell it as quickly as you'd like.

Use above to get an idea of price and post basic info here and hire a RE atty. and save yourself and the buyer a few grand each.

Good luck,

Eddie

sent you a pm if its not in a hoa let me know ill go look at  it tomorrow