WHT_MTNMAN

Tough archery hunt

The hit list changed the last week before the hunt. The big bucks got sick of all the pressure and I only saw a couple of the big bucks leading up to the hunt. Opening morning actually found me chasing my #4 and #5 buck but I honestly thought i had a legit chance at killing one of them. All of the bigger bucks had not been seen for a week or two or had 4 or 5 guys stitting on them. 

📷 credit on top buck by Jeremy 

50723.thumb.jpeg.8d1cf62e218d9fa08150f060b84f6642.jpeg0822201904.thumb.jpg.95228aebd4a1af127191b0032f57d6b5.jpg0822201908.thumb.jpg.00bb9c5ffd373542eb9670b925bb56b9.jpg

• Like 3

Incredible photos man & congrats on a great buck! Kaibab is doing well & the new burn is going to make it even better. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Why thanks Richard it was a great hunt, great time scouting and besides the stolen gear and shooting the smaller of the two bucks it was a wonderful time. I sure am glad you care about the hunt and not just the location.

oh nevermind. 

No it wasn't Utah

Colorado? 

Great Buck, Congrats .Great tine length....................BOB!

Looks like you found yourself a sweet buck mecca!

Congrats on your success.  Those other bucks are just getting bigger for you.

Hey Houston - so sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen. Thieves are the worst. Great job on your hunt though - and thanks for posting all those pictures. Sure looks like one heck of an area.

• Like 1