Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

Outdoor Writer - Best Wishes with Medical

Tony, you have made great contributions(I know that is very much understated) to this forum and to the hunting community as a whole since long before I was born. All of my interactions with you on this site and Facebook have been great. I really feel for you for what you are going through right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers that you will get the proper treatment and relief for your situation. 

• Like 2

Hang in there old man. We found out a month ago that my wife of 52 years has pancreatic cancer so going through similar situation. At 71 I know so many people with cancer and other serious issues it is shocking. Getting old ain't for sissies. Hope they figure out your issues and fix you up.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Hang in there old man. We found out a month ago that my wife of 52 years has pancreatic cancer so going through similar situation. At 71 I know so many people with cancer and other serious issues it is shocking. Getting old ain't for sissies. Hope they figure out your issues and fix you up.

Thats hard man im so sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ringer said:

I am sorry to hear this. We'll be thinking of you and your wife.

Keep up the good fight and don't hesitate to do what's needed and best.

The "Golden Years" are really labeled such because we spend all of our gold for one more year. The only thing worst than having another birthday is not having another birthday. 

We are selfish. We need you. Please do what you can and need to do so we may continue to be selfish.

It ain't over till it's over and you don't lose until you give up. Keep fighting our friend, keep fighting!

Best wishes and thoughts always. Let us know how we may help.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ringer said:

Sorry to hear that. I agree about knowing too many people, etc. My best friend of 40+ years who lives in MD was just diagnosed and treated for bladder cancer. He'll know next month if the treatment was successful.

Ironically, I thought lung cancer could be my downfall at some point, but now it appears something elsewhere is greatly amiss. I have a tele-conference with my primary scheduled for Mon, afternoon, and I'll likely be told to proceed to ER post haste.  But after spending a month straight in the hospital and a rehab facility in March, I'm not excited about another visit.  😡

Finally decided to make the dreaded trek to the ER. Will probably go early Weds. and will likely be admitted. So if you don't see me around at all, you'll know why. I'll be back if I don't wind up with C-19.

918123627_image(10).png.0991a83f8650c147d29583218f900512.png

• Like 4

Hope everything goes good for you. Come back soon. 

• Like 1