GreyGhost85

Hunters Not Voting

22 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I took this pic last election because I knew it would be a historic vote and the one I was so excited to cast. 

0ED6646F-D396-446E-8DDF-2908EEC1B500.jpeg

Kaine, what a bafoon, lol. Comparing that jack butt with Pence is like having the Joker vs Bruce Wayne.

Better vote boys and girls or you will wish to heck you did. The libs are organized and up in arms. Cameltoe and Liar Joe have big plans for us if they are elected. Senate is just as important. I don't like McSally but the alternative makes me sick.

• Like 2

Agree, McSally is terrible, but still better than Kelly.  Every time I see one of her commercials, I lose a little more faith that she will win.  I already sent in my vote and I hope everyone on here, at the minimum, votes.  

Guys, do not lose faith.  The left seem to be so much more vocal and a royal PIA.  I was encouraged yesterday IN TUCSON:  a guy passed me in a big tricked out truck with an American flag and a trump flag.  In the White Mountains, you sure do see a lot of overt Trump support.   I really think folks who support Trump are less vocal and do not answer polls.  So, keep the faith and vote.  

It still blows me away how many anti-trumpers are on this site but they do seem quiet on this post or at least greatly out-numbered.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, creed said:

My boss hung this on I-10 west of Buckeye

thumbnail.jpg

A little bigger than mine1031201347.thumb.jpg.9c0a0806806014a3a16e1c5750345829.jpg

• Like 1

There was a line many miles long of trucks, cars, jeeps carrying Trump flags, coming south of carefree hwy on I-17 this morning. Was great to see! Thanks to all participants! Almost pulled off the side of the north bound to watch.

5 hours ago, Big Tub said:

Guys, do not lose faith.  The left seem to be so much more vocal and a royal PIA.  I was encouraged yesterday IN TUCSON:  a guy passed me in a big tricked out truck with an American flag and a trump flag.  In the White Mountains, you sure do see a lot of overt Trump support.   I really think folks who support Trump are less vocal and do not answer polls.  So, keep the faith and vote.  

It still blows me away how many anti-trumpers are on this site but they do seem quiet on this post or at least greatly out-numbered.  

Post em up. Who’s for Biden?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Saw a low energy biden gathering in maricopa today. Disgusting 

Thats what i consider a big gathering for him. Sounds like hes killing it! Or do i mean sniffing? 🤭

• Haha 1