GreyGhost85

Hunters Not Voting

Read something yesterday that said that only 30% of hunters vote. There are supposedly 11.5 million of us in the US and a LOT of those numbers are in swing states. This is disappointing. Get out there and vote people. AZ is a big swing state this year. If the number of hunters that voted was up in the national average, it would really help us all. Crazy that a group of people with so much to lose due to our interests has such a small showing at the ballots. I'm sure some of this has to do with it falling smack-dab in hunting season but that isn't an excuse. 

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Read something yesterday that said that only 30% of hunters vote. There are supposedly 11.5 million of us in the US and a LOT of those numbers are in swing states. This is disappointing. Get out there and vote people. AZ is a big swing state this year. If the number of hunters that voted was up in the national average, it would really help us all. Crazy that a group of people with so much to lose due to our interests has such a small showing at the ballots. I'm sure some of this has to do with it falling smack-dab in hunting season but that isn't an excuse. 

70% of the people I meet hunting are about a half a retard tbh. So I’m not that surprised.

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I have a hard time believing those numbers. I bet poachers vote.  

Unless they are now a convicted felon!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I have a hard time believing those numbers. I bet poachers vote.  

Poachers aren’t hunters so they don’t count in those numbers. Duh. LoL

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

70% of the people I meet hunting are about a half a retard tbh. So I’m not that surprised.

What are we voting for

• Like 1

I’m old fashioned, I stand in line on Tuesdays!  I haven’t missed a vote since I voted for Bob Dole when I turned 18. my dad would kill me if he found out I didn’t get my butt to the polls.  Civic duty x 10000000

• Like 9

Already voted, just like every election, but this is the first year I voted straight party!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

70% of the people I meet hunting are about a half a retard tbh. So I’m not that surprised

I think 70% is a little low . Spend a few hrs on cwt and you will see that 90% of these guys fall in the retard percentile. 

better vote or kiss those guns goodbye, and your grand boys will be wearing lipstick and high heels.  

• Like 3