1 minute ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I ordered a new 9mm while pooping before going hunting today 

Pooping purchases are some of the best. 

• Like 2

Well if any of you “natural restockers” have surplus Federal Trophy Copper in .243 or Federal Accubond 180grn .300 Win Mag. I will be in the market soon.

Will be this way for years. First thing they are going to do is try to outlaw us from having AR-15 style rifles. Then they will dig deeper.

51 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I have TP ,paper towels and ammo.  Just worried about the aluminum can shortage disrupting the beer supply chain now.

Better talk to Baker and learn how to home brew.

30 minutes ago, Will K said:

Will be this way for years. First thing they are going to do is try to outlaw us from having AR-15 style rifles. Then they will dig deeper.

Those and “scary oversized clips” LoL

26 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Better talk to Baker and learn how to home brew.

I’ll trade homebrewing lessons for reloading lessons...always a keg of homebrew in my garage fridge. Hopefully no ban on homebrewing anytime soon. LoL

I am so glad I got into reloading, haven't used factory ammo in years. Man there is a lot of fire power floating around out there right now in private hands. 

Just scored 8 lbs of lead for casting also, sounds like plinking time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 452b264 said:

I was in the sportsman's warehouse at I 17/101 looking for some ammo to break in a new pistol they had 13,000 rounds of Federal 9mm fmj, it was gone before they closed the same day.

Where the he11 did they put it out at?  I was in there about 3 and the ammo shelves had ammo storage containers and fing face masks

53 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

I am so glad I got into reloading, haven't used factory ammo in years. Man there is a lot of fire power floating around out there right now in private hands. 

No kidding. This time I don’t think people went out and stocked up on what they use. I think they bought everything they could get their hands on in hopes of a payday after Biden takes office. Same stuff that happened with AR’s before Trump took office.

Is it any easier to get reloading supplies right now? 

24 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

No kidding. This time I don’t think people went out and stocked up on what they use. I think they bought everything they could get their hands on in hopes of a payday after Biden takes office. Same stuff that happened with AR’s before Trump took office.

From what luck I've been having reloading supplies are as hard to get as everything else.

27 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

That’s what I meant by “natural restocking”...buying what I use in amounts I’d normally keep. I did get a little extra of my deer rifle rounds. 
I’ve heard same on reloading supplies...varying availability but getting hard to find certain stuff. Friend told me primers were what he was having trouble finding. 

3 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Well if any of you “natural restockers” have surplus Federal Trophy Copper in .243 or Federal Accubond 180grn .300 Win Mag. I will be in the market soon.

I might have some Federal .300 WM 180s but inot Accubond. I'll have to go out in my office tomorrow and check. 

2 hours ago, el diablo said:

Where the he11 did they put it out at?  I was in there about 3 and the ammo shelves had ammo storage containers and fing face masks

It was out where they always stock it, but that was about 3 weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

To be honest I have not looked for reloading supplies in a while, me and a few buddies slowly built up stock over the last 10 years and ran into some deals along the way. Im always ready to buy up someones unused reloading equipment and pick up odds and ends here and there when I see stuff pop up in classifieds. We got lucky and ran across some military pull components so our plinking has been with that stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Have powder,brass  and dies. Will travel.