Hi All,

I finally got the 5th Coues Deer Celebration video done. It's been a hard one since the file got deleted during a software upgrade months ago when it was almost done! Anyway, I remade it and it's different that the original, but hopefully you will like it.

For those are not familiar with this video series...what I do is take a ton of the photos and some video that has been submitted to CouesWhitetail.com and put them together in a minimovie set to music. It's a great way to see lots of bucks!

This year's video is the longest yet and has over 220 photos in it. I apologize if I forgot anyone, but it's tough getting all those photos in. I try to include as many as I can.

Should help you get pumped up for the season. There are giant bucks and not-so-giant bucks and I included lots of your sunrise/sunset pics also.

It's output to high quality, so it will take awhile to download. You should be able to start playing it partway through the download, so you don't have to wait the whole time.

Enjoy!!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...lebration_5.wmv

Amanda

WOW! Outstanding job Amanda!!!! By far and away the best video ever on here and it absolutely portrays the essence of this wonderful site and the critter we love so much! I loved it!

I do have to say I'm feeling really guilty now that I'm stuck with a Late Kaibab Muley tag this year........NOT! :P ..........I'll still find my way into a whole bunch of Coues huntin' this year! ;)

Hey that was unbelivable. That is some great work. You deserve a 110 percent on that. Hey whos grey Jeep is that? :lol: Oh thats mine, Jeep all the way. ;)

Great job Amanda.

Glad you like it! It's a lot of work, but I enjoy making those. Clay, your buck was in there too, not just your jeep!!

I had someone tell me they saw me the other day over at your work, but I told them it wasn't my jeep, it was yours!

Amanda

OH Amanda you are killing me

I started the download and am having problems with my service

here at home and my computer so after 45 minutes I stopped it.

I got to about where the diagram of the stalk was and it stopped.

I restarted it and can not wait to see the rest.

LOOKS GREAT.

I can make a medium quality file also that isn't so long to download, but I just don't like the lowering of quality in those.

So my suggestion is to click on the link, go do something else for awhile and then come back and watch it.

With the last video (Coues Deer Celeb 4) it seemed most people were able to play the high quality version without too much trouble, but let me know if you guys want a lower quality one that downloads faster.

Amanda

I was able to right click on the link and select save target as. Then selected a file to save it to and it downloaded a heck of alot faster. After you are done you can open it . It worked that way alot faster for me.

I was able to right click on the link and select save target as. Then selected a file to save it to and it downloaded a heck of alot faster. After you are done you can open it . It worked that way alot faster for me.

Thanks for the idea. I haven't tried that, but lots of people might benefit from that advice. Has the added advantage of if you want to watch it again you don't have to re-download it.

Amanda

Very nice work! sure gets the blood pumping for the upcoming hunts. ;)

Thank You for putting it together.