Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

Sounds like they are tired of ranchers complaining. All I heard was: I'm tired of dealing with this, blah blah blah, we just voted on this, blah blah blah. Okk ignore the two speakers, lets proceed with the ban.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

What is the email I can reach? Can the motion be reversed if enough of is get in contact. I'll email and call

At some point probably in January or February there will be a 30 day public comment.  At this point I would guess to venture that all the crying in the world isn't going to stop the ban of trail cameras this time.  Probably be in effect by January 1st 2022. 

6 minutes ago, 654321 said:

According to commissioner sparks he had just as many public comments for the ban as he did against the ban.

I think as a general rule most hunters are pretty complacent and don't take the opportunity to voice their opinions in the rule making process. 

Just now, 654321 said:

At some point probably in January or February there will be a 30 day public comment.  At this point I would guess to venture that all the crying in the world isn't going to stop the ban of trail cameras this time.  Probably be in effect by January 1st 2022. 

Agreed. they didn't blink an eye on this one

5 minutes ago, 654321 said:

You very well may be right. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try. 

https://www.azgfd.com/agency/commission/members/

I'm not sure if this is the best way to contact them or not but it's a way. 

There is now way possible for them to enforce this ban.  Just like the rd. Closures from the National forest service. They don't have the time or the resources to spend driving to every tank , stream ,spring accross this state. To check to see if there's a game camera.  

Totally heads up their assses descission and vote !

Yes it will most likely reduce  cams on tanks. 

Really easy to eliminate cameras i think.  Most wardens know who the big players are in their units.  They know where they hunt.  Sure, there will be those who try to defy it, but they will continually lose cameras and sooner or later, they will either hike in further or stop all together

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

There is now way possible for them to enforce this ban.  Just like the rd. Closures from the National forest service. They don't have the time or the resources to spend driving to every tank , stream ,spring accross this state. To check to see if there's a game camera.  

Totally heads up their assses descission and vote !

Everyone said the same about the bait ban but you don't hear much about it being a problem.  Larry Phoenix said they have about a 97% compliance rate and that their WM's are very good at what they do.