Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

9 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

So why be upset that they can do it and you can’t? It’s just the way it is. 

I'm not upset.  I just think you are out of touch. 

I also think as already stated the stamp idea doesn't hurt guides, just us peasants.  

Don't take anything I say personally,  I'm sure you are a good hardworking dude.  Just expressing my opinion on this general topic of cams.  Nothing is meant to be hurtful.

Just now, CatfishKev said:

I'm not upset.  I just think you are out of touch. 

I also think as already stated the stamp idea doesn't hurt guides, just us peasants.  

Don't take anything I say personally,  I'm sure you are a good hardworking dude.  Just expressing my opinion on this general topic of cams.  Nothing is meant to be hurtful.

I just don’t see how I’m out of touch dude? It’s life and they got to that point somehow just like everyone does. Some are better off than others but doesn’t lessen the person they are at all. 

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

Or go to a glassing school and pay money😏.  Kev, if I have 10 dollars more than you I guess I am privileged. 

Privileged is a pretty nasty term in my mind, when most men work for their money.

This is all about cams though.  Paying to learn a better skill set is just that, learning.  Running cams requires no skill set when placed on every water source. And again, not for or against them but there is a huge difference between glassing and setting a bunch of cams. One is hunting, one is not.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

This is all about cams though.  Paying to learn a better skill set is just that, learning.  Running cams requires no skill set when placed on every water source. And again, not for or against them but there is a huge difference between glassing and setting a bunch of cams. One is hunting, one is not.

Lol 

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Sorry kev, you turned it into privileged.

Not trying to fight with you , but your comments lean to a money thing..

12 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Sorry kev, you turned it into privileged.

Not trying to fight with you , but your comments lean to a money thing..

Fair. Based on go buy 100 cams comment though. Most people i know cant and also would not do that.  Agree to disagree it at this point. 

Why not just prohibit them within a set distance (say 150-200 yards) of any man-made or enhanced water source (guzzler, tanks, improved springs)?  Seems like that would solve a lot of conflict in areas they are a problem. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

You make it sound like I don’t work for my stuff and am “privileged “. I’m about as generous as it comes with my stuff and my property. If you were on the other end you would have something totally different to say. Haters are gonna hate and that’s all it is. Guides running a chit load of cameras bothers some but you are free to do the same if you’d like. That’s my point. 

Azbird , you will notice that kev will bittch and complain about just about everything ! If kev can’t have it nobody can . I can guarantee kev was a take his ball and go home kid . I don’t think that kev realizes nobody is going to give you chit in this life and you have to earn it ! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Azbird , you will notice that kev will bittch and complain about just about everything ! If kev can’t have it nobody can . I can guarantee kev was a take his ball and go home kid . I don’t think that kev realizes nobody is going to give you chit in this life and you have to earn it ! 

That was my point but I’m gonna leave it alone since I’m “privileged “. 

10 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

Why not just prohibit them within a set distance (say 150-200 yards) of any man-made or enhanced water source (guzzler, tanks, improved springs)?  Seems like that would solve a lot of conflict in areas they are a problem. 

That's a neat idea! Idk how I feel about it l but if you are a good enough hunter you can find the highly trafficked game trail near the water source. And that can easily be enforced! Good thinking!

13 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

That's a neat idea! Idk how I feel about it l but if you are a good enough hunter you can find the highly trafficked game trail near the water source. And that can easily be enforced! Good thinking!

A good enough hunter can find animals away from a water source. 

• Like 1

Well I guess I'll throw in my two Lincolns here. If there are cams on water, I'm against it. If there are cams on powerlines I'm for it!

• Like 1