Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

2 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

Sounds like they are tired of ranchers complaining. All I heard was: I'm tired of dealing with this, blah blah blah, we just voted on this, blah blah blah. Okk ignore the two speakers, lets proceed with the ban.

Unfortunately a few bad apples get the ranchers pissed off. They ignore the signs about gates and leave a bunch of crap behind, I honestly can't blame them for being pissed.  

I bet a whole lot of people are gonna wish the 1/4 mile rule passed last time around. If i had to choose between the 1/4 mile, a season or a complete ban i would go with the 1/4 mile rule. Hopefully they go with a season and not a complete ban.

8 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Unfortunately a few bad apples get the ranchers pissed off. They ignore the signs about gates and leave a bunch of crap behind, I honestly can't blame them for being pissed.  

I bet a whole lot of people are gonna wish the 1/4 mile rule passed last time around. If i had to choose between the 1/4 mile, a season or a complete ban i would go with the 1/4 mile rule. Hopefully they go with a season and not a complete ban.

What was the quarter mile rule? Like a quarter mile from water? That would be able and fix the Christmas tree of cameras issues too

22 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The privileged people? Wtf 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

That’s another thing I forgot to mention about how it was 30 years ago.  Back then, ranchers near my town NEVER locked up anything.  Maybe a few gates like ones with access in the city limits.  I remember it well because it was my job as a passenger to open the gates. But now all of them have it locked up tighter than a drum.  You’re right, it’s because there’s no respect anymore.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

What was the quarter mile rule? Like a quarter mile from water? That would be able and fix the Christmas tree of cameras issues too

The first proposal that got shot down was no cams within 1/4 mile of a point water source.

3 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

The privileged people? Wtf 

Lol. If they let you have access it's nice and polite to follow the rules.

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Lol. If they let you have access it's nice and polite to follow the rules.

Who the heck is they. You are crawling in a hole and drinking the Koolaid. I'm out!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 520HUNT said:

Wait! does anyone actually have a trail cam pic of a game and fish warden in the field??? I have a feeling that is more rare than getting a sasquatch on a trail cam!

if any one has a trail cam pic of a warden, please post it!

You must not run many cameras . We have had a lot of them on our cams . A picture of a warden is like a picture of a cow elk not that exciting why would anybody keep them ? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Who the heck is they. You are crawling in a hole and drinking the Koolaid. I'm out!!

Cool I'm out too! Hit me up on grindr.

• Like 1

Two questions to anyone that watched the hearing. One did g&f give a reason and secondly did Russ cry again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Sounds like a good way to get a warden shot ! I’m telling you they can’t take Joe wildlife watchers cameras ! A warden taking Joe wildlife watchers cam is no different than bc777 going out and stealing cams . I pray to the lord a warden never touches my cameras ! 

I hope AGFD buys a few new trailers so they can fill them up with cameras they confiscate!  

4 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

How did I get drug back in? Lol 

I didn't mean too. I was referring to the ranchers and the gate issues.  

13 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I hope AGFD buys a few new trailers so they can fill them up with cameras they confiscate!  

Like I said I hope they use wise judgment before doing camera grabs .