creed

Pissed off

1 minute ago, creed said:

My problem is not with the bank it’s with Game And Fish. When I go in to update her credit card there’s no record of her having applied. I get some kind of notice that information submitted is not on record. In other words she doesn’t exist. As I have said before I have Game And Fish receipts and bank statements saying that she does exist.

i dont think that means anything...yet. 

4 minutes ago, creed said:

My problem is not with the bank it’s with Game And Fish. When I go in to update her credit card there’s no record of her having applied. I get some kind of notice that information submitted is not on record. In other words she doesn’t exist. As I have said before I have Game And Fish receipts and bank statements saying that she does exist.

What trophy said.  The app itself should be fine. But if you have the wrong cc number call the bank to keep the old number active for now. Did you already acticate the new card? 

Not sure why everyone is just now seeing how inept our AZ system is.  We have one of the worst outdated draw processes as well as a very low budget IT dept.  Almost as if they have developers from the 70s learning new code routines today.

GnF needs to use the Visa/Mastercard updater files to get the next new CC nbr and this way there is no need to have a dats to update the CC info.

If your card is compromised in anyway, GnF will always have access to the new nbr.   

I was told by AZGFD my portal wouldn't be brought up to date until the draw. But then again I felt like I was being fed corn.

• Like 2

So I can’t get hold of the IT department, their voicemail box is full and they’re not accepting any more, my wife called the bank and they said since she had activated that card Wednesday the old card is  void and they could do nothing about it. Don’t know what else to try.

1 minute ago, creed said:

So I can’t get hold of the IT department, their voicemail box is full and they’re not accepting any more, my wife called the bank and they said since she had activated that card Wednesday the old card is  void and they could do nothing about it. Don’t know what else to try.

Now it sounds like you are boned. Sorry man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, creed said:

Go to your local AZGFD and beat on the doors.

Creed, if your wife draws and the card is declined, is the draw recorded as "card declined" or just 
"unsuccessful"?  Perhaps in recourse, they will know her random number and be able to figure if she would have drawn.

6 minutes ago, creed said:

Creed.  Call the Yuma office thsts what I did and they helped me when my father in law was getting an error. Could not get through to the main office here. I called the yuma office and got through immediately. 

Not to pile on here, but G&F did send out an email with instruction n how to update the CC, without the portal:

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted. 

Just now, POJV said:

Not to pile on here, but G&F did send out an email with instruction n how to update the CC, without the portal:

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted. 

Tried that. 

1 minute ago, bonecollector said:

what about non portal users?

Well i thought they were screwed but dude above just said otherwise.