creed

Pissed off

13 minutes ago, Beaton said:

Creed.  Call the Yuma office thsts what I did and they helped me when my father in law was getting an error. Could not get through to the main office here. I called the yuma office and got through immediately. 

OK. I called the Yuma office, they took the order number and information and said they would get back with me. They also told me the draw was in process so I don’t know how that’s going to work but it’s better than what it was

• Like 1

I had fruad on my account and the card was cancelled and my son was drawn for late rifle bull with 3 pts. Card was  declined .

17 minutes ago, POJV said:

Not to pile on here, but G&F did send out an email with instruction n how to update the CC, without the portal:

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted. 

Worked fine for me on the 24th.

My wife had some fraudulent charges on her card,  so we had to cancel it on Monday.  Her portal account also stated that she had not applied for any previous draws.  However, going directly to the draw website and hitting the "update credit card " link worked without issues.  Kind of a pain that you had to do it twice though!

Maybe I'm spewing crap, but would it be a good idea to not require a credit card up front? Let G&F do the drawing, send successful applicants a message showing a successful draw, give us 3 days to claim and purchase the tags online. If the tags are not claimed in 3 days, back into the pot to be reallocated to other hunters. That eliminates the whole card being updated issue, or card charge being denied by the bank for multiple suspicious charges, etc. Maybe a good idea, maybe terrible...dunno, just popped into my head and I started typing.

• Like 2

Unless you called Game and Fish and confirmed, I'd bet the application is fine. Portals always get messed up around the draw. But for the most part the draw isn't affected.

I wore 4 masks while applying for the draw and i felt strong and confident, I got drawn today.  Masks do help spread luck.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, n2horns said:

I wore 4 masks while applying for the draw and i felt strong and confident, I got drawn today.  Masks do help spread luck.

Twas the lack of oxygen

46 minutes ago, Edge said:

Twas the lack of oxygen

I believe the correct medial terms is know as hypoxia, a condition found in 99.99% of Califonrias, and the Pres, who wears 3 masks, like a high shool kid using 4 condoms on prom night.

10 minutes ago, n2horns said:

I believe the correct medial terms is know as hypoxia, a condition found in 99.99% of Califonrias, and the Pres, who wears 3 masks, like a high shool kid using 4 condoms on prom night.

Is that 4 at the same time or during the night?

2 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Is that 4 at the same time or during the night?

One on each finger

9 minutes ago, JSR said:

One on each finger

you need to keep your eating digits clean lol ahahahaha