creed

Pissed off

Just now, wish2hunt said:

The way they have things screwed up there is no way the draw can be accurate.

Unless I get drawn. Then it is 100%. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well, at least we can all rest in the peace of mind that it's likely all of our Commissioner's & every g&f employee's portals have been updated so they know their apps show correctly & current CCs are "good-to-go" so if/when we feel a need to contact them in the future they honestly believe the draw was fair, whenever it happens!  😁

On 2/26/2021 at 7:36 AM, elkaholic said:

There will probably be a large line out in front of game and fish offices !

Portal has no record of our application either!

me  either

On 2/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, TylerDurden said:

Heard they are using the Dominion voting machines for the 2021 draw.  So the draw results can be as legitimate as the election results.

Is that where the extra 17,000 applications came from? Or will they issue extra tags?

*Edit: Sarcasm was intended here because of the extra/switched votes issues with Dominion and the last election. I understand where all the applications came from, sorry for my bad joke.

NOTE: Dominion Voting Systems, please don't sue me for defamation, I voted for Biden 1.3 times on dozens of mailed (not absentee) ballots - I am on your side!

Edited by Nuker

The last census showed a 16 percent growth in population.  On the plus side we gained a seat in the house but we aslo gained a new crop of people driving their gay carts around and applying for tags. That is where the 18000 apps came from!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nuker said:

Is that where the extra 17,000 applications came from? Or will they issue extra tags?

I believe the extra 17,000 applications came from California. They better not issue extra tags!

6 minutes ago, galiuro mountain man said:

Well, they just made it past the nm deadline.  I remember why I am going to go to other states for lopes and deer.

Wrong... you have until the 17th.