bonecollector

Tick Tock

Im getting drawn. Just waiting on what unit. And hoping archery equipment is still legal by then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

Im getting drawn. Just waiting on what unit. And hoping archery equipment is still legal by then.

Good luck with Biden !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

#thestruggleisreal

Hang in there brothers. Do not let the weight of this great injustice break you!!

nmmlmdmmdov.thumb.jpeg.8345af1520cec8ac391f04382e96841a.jpeg

Or 10 day’s more

Better charge that phone, AZBIG10!  It'll be dead before the good news rolls in!

Just checked my card...nuttin.  Checked my dashboard...nuttin.

Rex

I’m really surprised they didn’t start hitting cards at 5:01 PM. Now every day that goes by with them not hitting cards just gives the opportunity for peoples cards to get hit with fraud. Which equals more complaints that they’re gonna have to listen to.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, huntlines said:

I’m really surprised they didn’t start hitting cards at 5:01 PM. Now every day that goes by with them not hitting cards just gives the opportunity for peoples cards to get hit with fraud. Which equals more complaints that they’re gonna have to listen to.

I thought 5pm was an odd time.  Made me think they would do it last night also.  They better do it soon, otherwise the bitching is going to start all over again.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4