bonecollector

Tick Tock

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Word on the street is they had to run cards in batches due to whatever the issue has been. Supposedly at 5 o’clock they had run 70% of all the cards and stopped… Because government. They will continue to run cards tomorrow until they are finished.

I hope this is true only because I do t have anything yet.  🤞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phillyphan said:

You got a text notification of a charge on your card?  Or you logged in and checked your account.  Sorry, that level of detail is needed LOL.

During draw season I setup sms alerts on my cc for any charge over 100$.  It's great for early warning on draw dings but heck on the marriage for seeing all the shiz wife is buying...we should all go into hair styling.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kdub said:

During draw season I setup sms alerts on my cc for any charge over 100$.  It's great for early warning on draw dings but heck on the marriage for seeing all the shiz wife is buying...we should all go into hair styling.

If you don't have a dedicated CC or bank card for hunting related expenses, you're doing it wrong.  I have mine set to notify me of any transaction above .99c. 

1 hour ago, reece_mess16 said:

Mine got hit 😃.  Happy to be heading home after being gone for what will have been 3 years. 🥺

Same or similar. I left for a different job coming up on 3 years ago. Gonna be weird going back as a nonresident!

1 hour ago, Kdub said:

Oh I have mine set up to alert for any charge over $25.  It seemed like cards were getting hit around 12 today, so when you posted you just got a hit around 3 I was just wondering if it had just happened.  From my experience the last few years the charges all come at once but today it seemed like people were getting card hits throughout the day from 12-5 which is not normal.  But what about this draw has been normal.

Checked my bank (USAA) a few hours ago and had a charge for $135. Ckd again about an hour ago to see if any other charges and the $135 charge was gone. Hopefully the bank is just processing it and not something wrong with the Azgfd system. No declined charges according to USAA so time will tell. I've seen charges disappear, but never so quickly.

9 minutes ago, TATAat27 said:

Checked my bank (USAA) a few hours ago and had a charge for $135. Ckd again about an hour ago to see if any other charges and the $135 charge was gone. Hopefully the bank is just processing it and not something wrong with the Azgfd system. No declined charges according to USAA so time will tell. I've seen charges disappear, but never so quickly.

I'm no PCI expert, but do not worry.

This happened to me last year. Me thinks this happens when it goes from pending to posted.

Eddie

18 minutes ago, TATAat27 said:

Mine disappeared too. Guess we’ll see in the morning 

30 minutes ago, TATAat27 said:

Someone posts this every year. At 27??? Is that a point of pride?

I’m super bitter as my card hasn’t been hit yet, but can’t wait until some of the 18k new applicants try to find guns and ammo for their hunts. Lmfao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Rhinoaz said:

I’m super bitter as my card hasn’t been hit yet, but can’t wait until some of the 18k new applicants try to find guns and ammo for their hunts. Lmfao. 

No arrow shortage though.