spooby

Results are up

5a Archery cow for me, brother drew 7w rifle bull. I can’t get the phone to login for my sons results but he drew either 22/23 youth. Wonder if the changed department ID to the new customer ID or something 

• Like 1

Late archery bull tag in 8.  

• Like 1

22 s late rifle bull, if the portal is right.  Son got either 22 or 23 youth.

• Like 2

Ok fellas been checking everyday for a charge and Thursday I got a hit for 4b and nothing for wife on Thursday or Friday. Only one credit card hit Thursday. Nothing yesterday and this morning I check my account and there is another hit for my wife and now we have two tags. 4b early archery and 3a3c early archery bull. There is still hope fellas and I have no idea how that happened and usually anything that is charged to my card posts immediately on my account. So I am pretty sure they charged me this morning. Super pumped and man do I got a good problem to deal with . Two early archery tags. Good thing the units are right next to each other

• Like 3

Put the wife in for bonus points only . Her portal is showing Drawn? anybody else seeing this?

4 minutes ago, Tagsoup said:

Put the wife in for bonus points only . Her portal is showing Drawn? anybody else seeing this?

Does it show a hunt number?

It just shows the bonus point number. I just thought in past years it would show not drawn.

1 minute ago, Tagsoup said:

It just shows the bonus point number. I just thought in past years it would show not drawn.

Oh I see. Im not sure I haven't ever done just bonus point 

Anyone get a youth cow tag but they charged you 135? Happen to us.