Couestracker

Spring results on portal!

The results are on your portal account. I got a 20B HAM tag! Good luck all!

• Like 1

Interesting my card never got hit but it says I was drawn for javi, which I assumed I had because its javelina! They took the 13 bucks for bonus point but not the rest. Maybe next year I will get that turkey tag, 13 points now

If you have a portal account, log in and it should show the results. I was only showing deer until creating a portal account.

First time going after Javelina...34A-Rifle

Sure would be nice it the Portal would stop FREEEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

I login yesterday and everything was good, this morning i login and it says no license or tags associated with this account, is really slow, i think it crashed.

i'll check later.

Looks like the portal is having issues. Tried to check my daughters tag and it says she has no tags, no points etc... thought that was wierd so went back to double check mine and now I have no points, no tags blah blah blah.

Sure would be nice it the Portal would stop FREEEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're the one! JK. I just checked and got right in, but it still was quirky.

• Like 2

So I'm not the only one having problems finding the results early? When it wasn't bogged down or crashing, I got the 'ol "...no tags, no points etc..." message on my account and my daughter's. But I know there are two credit card hits, one for her youth javi and, I'm assuming, my archery javi tag.