Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Making a difference --- healing through hunting!

• Like 14

When I took my ten year old to his Hunter Ed field day, Larry was there. I had the opportunity to visit with him for a bit. Very nice gentleman. Please let us know the outcome of the hunt with these guys, and thank them from all of us here for the service they gave.

Larry hadn't picked up a firearm since being shot several times while serving during a 1988 conflict. We got him "back in the saddle" at Rio Salado gun range before his elk hunt. He ended up tagging out on a fat spike elk and was happy as could be ...

• Like 3

I have been given the opportunity to be involved with several Hunts For Heroes hunts. Sometimes as a guide other times as a pack mule. It is an incredible experience that really makes you feel as If you have done something that really matters. The video just scratches the surface, spend a day hunting with one of these veterans and you will be amazed at how much the opportunity truly means to them. Send Tom (Lv2hnt) a message and ask how you might get involved with a hunt. You will be doing something very nice for someone who truly deserves it at the same time you are doing something you really enjoy.

• Like 1

I was fortunate enough to have camped near a Hunt for Heroes camp during my unit 8 elk hunt and got to meet some of the people involved. You guys are a first class act. Thank you for all you do!

All Hunts for Heroes hunts are ready to go with good volunteers stepping up to the plate --- 6 more disabled vets will be elk hunting tomorrow morning, Oct. 20 ...

MEGA THANKS, PEOPLE!!!

• Like 3