naturebob

How bout them Devils!

That was a real comedy act side show. LOL Were those ASU students or faculty. Hurler put on a good routine also. I question every time he hurls into the refs ear does the dollar amount go up 10 or 20? :D

Just heard on talk radio that Miller lost His top 3 recruits to other Schools cause of the FBI scandal.Not trying to start another scandal here, but just saying You Guys will losre Your starting team to Pro's and graduation so any sucsess You have this year will be short lived..Hurley has recruits coming in.Dominance might be reversed here real quick, Just a heads up to all......BOB!

Just sayin. We will see. At least the FBI isn't scarring our Recruits away. I think You will Be an average team next year. I don't know bout Devils yet ,gotta see the freshman next year......Good luck to You guys next year but don't look good. Radio in Tucson will sugarcoat it, up hear You wil hear the truth on Radio.....BOB!

Palleze --- the media in the Valley tells no more truth than that in Tucson ...

How quickly Devil fans forget the serious troubles ASU has gone through over the years. Time will tell concerning UofA's standing with NCAA, etc. We'll see how the FBI issue also plays out beyond the schools already implicated (the grapevine says there's approx. 30 more schools yet to be named).

UofA has already bitten the bullet this year, losing three 2018 top-tier recruits to other schools. The team will lose this year's entire starting line-up, plus a couple more players, so this is THE year to crack the Final Four. They were a 5th seed in '97 when they went on to beat three #1s on the way to winning it all, so while you never can predict how the Cats will play on any given night this year, I'm not counting them out.

It really looks like it's TRULY wide open with no team having a tight grip on a path to the trophy (take a look at the games lost just this week by teams at/near the top). Whoever ends up standing at the end will have earned it!

Next year's UofA team will build its own identity ...

• Like 1

Bob,I've got no dog in the fight but you sound like an anklebiter lap dog trying to get in the big yard.

I'd stick to a football argument....

• Like 2

Once you get beyond the bias of both Tucson and Phoenix media markets, there is reality. Both teams have signed 2 players ranked in the top 100. ASU has 29 and 55, UA has 31 and 33. Neither class is stellar, especially when compared to Oregon.

The #29 kid, Tarshon Cherry is a USC de-commit who was reportedly one taking the $$$. If the FBI ends up finding evidence in the investigation he will be banned from NCAA competition.

Lets not forget this FBI investigation is based off of Michelle Obamas accusation. After the past few days I have no faith in the FBI-Obama connections.

• Like 1

Just sayin. We will see. At least the FBI isn't scarring our Recruits away. I think You will Be an average team next year. I don't know bout Devils yet ,gotta see the freshman next year......Good luck to You guys next year but don't look good. Radio in Tucson will sugarcoat it, up hear You wil hear the truth on Radio.....BOB!

The FBI botched the Hillary Email case, the Florida school Shooter case, and the Trump "collusion" case... but you have faith in them now with the basketball case...

I have some ocean front property for sale south of Tucson for sale if your interested!

FBI= Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

• Like 2

Palleze --- the media in the Valley tells no more truth than that in Tucson ...

How quickly Devil fans forget the serious troubles ASU has gone through over the years. Time will tell concerning UofA's standing with NCAA, etc. We'll see how the FBI issue also plays out beyond the schools already implicated (the grapevine says there's approx. 30 more schools yet to be named).

UofA has already bitten the bullet this year, losing three 2018 top-tier recruits to other schools. The team will lose this year's entire starting line-up, plus a couple more players, so this is THE year to crack the Final Four. They were a 5th seed in '97 when they went on to beat three #1s on the way to winning it all, so while you never can predict how the Cats will play on any given night this year, I'm not counting them out.

It really looks like it's TRULY wide open with no team having a tight grip on a path to the trophy (take a look at the games lost just this week by teams at/near the top). Whoever ends up standing at the end will have earned it!

Next year's UofA team will build its own identity ...

U of A was a 4 seed in 1997 and their record at the end of the season before march madness was 19-9 and 11-7 in conference. They ended up with a record of 25-9 after the championship.

Bob I hope you never want to become a Vegas odds maker. Go back 23 pages of posts and you have been wrong every time. UofA has owned ASU since early 80's. The "dirty T" has had to worry about losing quality players to other schools and the draft for years. It is nothing new and yet the good ones still keep coming. Why is that? Because they win, they are consistently in the NCAA tournament and players go pro.

I'm an ASU grad but at least I know when to keep quiet. When the Sun Devils can put 4 quality seasons back to back then we can begin to talk.

• Like 2

Big or bust ,I I not in over my head when we talk Hoops I have a great background of knolledgde or how ever u spell it of hoops going back top the mid 60's. and I playeyed too. You can't out fib me , sorry my freind Say all you want I will just laugh. .......BOB!

Knothead ,,,,As far as tittles go they should have 4 or 5 great recruiting not great coaching I will not let any Tucson fan tell me any different Soryy. Win a few more titles and I will respect.......................AZ...BBAL GURU .......BOB.... LOL. on