naturebob

How bout them Devils!

From what the experts are saying, every good major college program is involved in some way. I'm sure ASU has their skeletons but they were not perennially good enough to be investigated.

• Like 1

Very unfortunate for the UA program , Miller got caught with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak .

Same as Murphy not to long ago at ASU program . ..... See how it plays out .

Is there a single person alive that doesn't think ALL major (successful) programs cheat? I thought it was common knowledge just like the casting couch in Hollywood.

I don't get why everyone is in shock or surprised?

• Like 1

If what ESPN is reporting is true, U of Pay needs to just fire Miller and suspend Ayton. Move on, put it behind you, try to learn from your mistakes.

• Like 3

IMHO----Just to be clear , Murphy got raked over the coals . ASU baseball still trying to recover---I still catch a few games , hope they do well this year .

I hope the same goes for Miller .

• Like 1

I'm not defending any wrong doing by Miller, but this country does have a thing called "Due process". Innocent until proven guilty. The Court of social, and Liberal media, does not fall into that category. I don't trust the FBI, anymore than I would trust ESPN, or CNN.

I have come to despise ESPN, just as much as I do CNN, or MSNBC.

• Like 1

Ahole lot of arm chair benchsitting coach wannabes are making this the world greatest post for length of drivel.

Not just at UofA and basketball, but what does it say about the character of the parents and raising their "child" when they knowingly violate rules and break the law by taking money? At least I understand the motivation of the coaches, who I have always kind of looked at like a used car salesman. That is why none of this shocks me. As a parent, I would be ashamed of myself if I did this and profited off of my son or daughter. I don't care how broke or poor I am.

If people are so upset and act like they did not know this was going on in all college sports maybe it is time for a change? Maybe each pro sport needs to come up with their "minor" league system and pay the kids? Kids have the choice of going into minor league system or go to college but they can't be drafted pro until their class graduates ( 4 years). The pro sports teams need to know they are untouchable for 4 years.

Even though I am commenting on this subject it is kind of a mute point for me. I have been turned off by pro sports for years and college is getting to be the same. Other than maybe a college baseball game I have no desire ever go see a football or basketball game. Hockey doesn't even count in AZ. It is too cold to go outside so I have nothing better to do but comment.

Good luck to all those that applied for elk & antelope.

Ahole lot of arm chair benchsitting coach wannabes are making this the world greatest post for length of drivel.

Yeah....and to top it off, we get to read your comments about it.

1-800-MY-PILLOW

• Like 1

Not just at UofA and basketball, but what does it say about the character of the parents and raising their "child" when they knowingly violate rules and break the law by taking money? At least I understand the motivation of the coaches, who I have always kind of looked at like a used car salesman. That is why none of this shocks me. As a parent, I would be ashamed of myself if I did this and profited off of my son or daughter. I don't care how broke or poor I am.

If people are so upset and act like they did not know this was going on in all college sports maybe it is time for a change? Maybe each pro sport needs to come up with their "minor" league system and pay the kids? Kids have the choice of going into minor league system or go to college but they can't be drafted pro until their class graduates ( 4 years). The pro sports teams need to know they are untouchable for 4 years.

Even though I am commenting on this subject it is kind of a mute point for me. I have been turned off by pro sports for years and college is getting to be the same. Other than maybe a college baseball game I have no desire ever go see a football or basketball game. Hockey doesn't even count in AZ. It is too cold to go outside so I have nothing better to do but comment.

Good luck to all those that applied for elk & antelope.

THIS......spot on!!!

• Like 1