naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Ahole lot of arm chair benchsitting coach wannabes are making this the world greatest post for length of drivel.

Yeah....and to top it off, we get to read your comments about it.

1-800-MY-PILLOW

YEAH I have a fan club. LOL PS I dislike the "my pillow", sorry

Here are a few thoughts from a die hard fan of college basketball.

1) All who have been found guilty of violating laws need to be arrested and tried.

2) All who have violated NCAA rules should receive a lifetime ban. This goes for players, coaches, staff, administration, agents, attorneys, and employees of sponsoring companies.

3). Those who have not done wrong should not be painted with the same brush as the violators. Case in point, Deandre Ayton. Nothing reported (leaked) so far says Ayton or anyone associated with him took any money. He is not a violator because a dirty coach and slime ball agent talked about, (maybe even offered) giving him money. At the same time, if he took money, or anyone did on his behalf, lifetime ban.

This standard needs to be held true for all involved, regardless of school, talent, reputation or amount. A thief is a thief because they choose to steal, not because of the amount they took. A dirty player, coach etc needs to be judged the same way.

NCAA needs a big broom to clean up this mess!

• Like 2

Its not the schools paying. They funnel money from the shoe company's through NBA agents. The schools get the players, the agents get a contract and the shoe company's get the next player

• Like 2

Here are a few thoughts from a die hard fan of college basketball.

1) All who have been found guilty of violating laws need to be arrested and tried.

2) All who have violated NCAA rules should receive a lifetime ban. This goes for players, coaches, staff, administration, agents, attorneys, and employees of sponsoring companies.

3). Those who have not done wrong should not be painted with the same brush as the violators. Case in point, Deandre Ayton. Nothing reported (leaked) so far says Ayton or anyone associated with him took any money. He is not a violator because a dirty coach and slime ball agent talked about, (maybe even offered) giving him money. At the same time, if he took money, or anyone did on his behalf, lifetime ban.

This standard needs to be held true for all involved, regardless of school, talent, reputation or amount. A thief is a thief because they choose to steal, not because of the amount they took. A dirty player, coach etc needs to be judged the same way.

NCAA needs a big broom to clean up this mess!

And Hillary too............

• Like 1

Looks like ASU is doing everything they can to not make the tourney.

Even tho I started this thread about the Devils 2 Months ago The bullcrap the Cats are going thru is BS. ALL schools cheat. Miller is from Western Pa. where there is a Strong Mafia prescence and every one from there thinks they are invincible. Not betting on it but You have an attitude from there that You will never get caught. Its un furtunate That they picked on Miller. All the big Schools will come down eventually. Hang in there Cat fans. It mite be as bad as it looks rite know. AS alot of schools will get it......BOB! m

That was suposed to say it aint as bad as it looks. Make Mike Bibby or Luke Walton as coach and continue a Great program........BOB!

NCAA has been mired in its own ineptitude for years, and I for one am not optimistic about the leopard changing its spots.

Here's a thought provoking approach:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-is-broken-and-heres-the-only-way-the-ncaa-can-fix-the-sport/