naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Better coaching,for one and better guards. Ayton from U of A might be best big man in the nation.But they don't have any guards down in Tucson. .Jackson the point guard with 6 names is terrible. about 3 assists a game and can't shoot or penetrate..I cheer for both teams but a a Basketball nut for 50 years I know who is better. Test Me any Young Guys....BOB!

• Like 1

Hurley to Duke. HAHA

ASU is playing lights out, but season is very young. A lot can happen...like an injury or something- happens every year. I saw the spread yesterday and couldn't believe ASU was a double digit dog after Washington beat Kanas and how well they are playing.

UA is going to be fine with Alkins back - UA will lose 7 games this year, we are just used to losing 3 games in a row..

I actually like seeing ASU do better by the way. It's good for pac12 and u of a as well. It's always been a free win and an almost guaranteed loss when teams come through Arizona, good to have another decent team here for a change. And, it'll make the rivalry fun again, hasn't been much of a rivalry, more a butt kicking for many many years

• Like 2

Hey Dustin, Sendek was .500 against U of A, so check your math on all that guaranteed win BS.

Also, tell us how it felt to have the biggest drop in rankings in the HISTORY of college basketball, #2 to Unranked in 1 week? Id like to hear more about that.

• Like 3

Since lute Olson took over at Arizona, the wildcats are 53-15 vs ASU. In that time frame, Arizona has won 15 conference championships and 6 conference tournaments. ASU has won a grand total of 0.NOTHIN.nada. aside from the disastrous couple years between lute Olson and Sean Miller, ASU has beaten Arizona 4 times...in 21 years! Hurley has never beaten Arizona. The list goes on and on. Who knows, maybe ASU will split the games with Arizona this year.theyre undeniably much improved from the bottom of the barrel we are all used to. But they're nowhere near the team or program of u of a, and only an ASU fan could think otherwise. And again,I hope they stay good, it makes things a lot more fun!

• Like 1

I'm not rationalizing u of a failures. They BOMBED in the Bahamas. But,not the freshmen seem to have their heads straight, and alkins is back. Better watch out. If at the end of the season, ASU beats out arizona in the conference, I'll give credit where it's due. But,that's not gonna happen. Enjoy the winning while you can, might be another 40 years before you guys are competitive again

• Like 1

Typical U of A, trying to dig up ancient history.

Dustin, stick to your day job. Yes, I would like fries with that.

• Like 1

so funny, except for this, except for that. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!! how about, my steer would be a bull except it doesn't have any balls. BAHAHAHAHA!!!

as long as Hurley is the coach, ASU will be relevant in basketball.

as long as R Rod is the coach, zona will be irrelevant in football.

42TO30!!!

• Like 2

And # 1 in the power Rankings. How is that taste in Tucson. I allways have cheered for the Cats too. So this will be fun. We know its the only thing You Guys have down there that is any good.....BOB!

Just remember this, the best college basketball player ever in the state of Arizona came from ASU ;) That's a hard pill to swallow for all the UA fans and their basketball tradition.

• Like 1