Nitemann

So Where's the Official Countdown to CC Hits

I hope y'all get what you applied for. Not really expecting a $300 charge but it would make my day. ☺

TJ

That would make my day as well!

Is it to soon to say that this isnt the official thread? Tomorrow there will be a thread that gets latched onto! Several will try but only one will grow! I think the OP hit the button too soon........jr.

Is it to soon to say that this isnt the official thread? Tomorrow there will be a thread that gets latched onto! Several will try but only one will grow! I think the OP hit the button too soon........jr.

Drives me nuts when people dont hit the new content button and 25+ threads get started on cards are getting hit

Also, while you guys are sitting on your nuts watching your wife cook dinner, call your credit card company and have them note your account to approve multiple charges.

• Like 4

I've got a stupid question...... If they were charging cards today, wouldn't the 'update your cc info' e-mail have been sent? Ummm..... I thought they sent that out for the last draw.

I have yet to receive an e-mail like that.

????

S.

I've got a stupid question...... If they were charging cards today, wouldn't the 'update your cc info' e-mail have been sent? Ummm..... I thought they sent that out for the last draw.

I have yet to receive an e-mail like that.

????

S.

It will happen. Soon