firstcoueswas80

AZGFD paying youtubers?

5 hours ago, 654321 said:

Pretty sure Colorado DNR has given Randy Newberg money also.  

So that makes it ok for AZG&F to do it too?

……But my 3 trail cams are ruining hunting. 

• Like 5

It has to be HUSH and Newberg. They are making vids here every year. Sometimes multiple hunts per year. Mostly pushing the late archery hunts and early season rifle coues.

Newburg has an elk video from AZ about every other year or so it seems. Not always his tag though. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

It has to be HUSH and Newberg. They are making vids here every year. Sometimes multiple hunts per year. Mostly pushing the late archery hunts and early season rifle coues.

Newburg has an elk video from AZ about every other year or so it seems. Not always his tag though. 

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

Or the guilds they hire 

30 minutes ago, huntlines said:

So that makes it ok for AZG&F to do it too?

I'm sure you're well aware that the AZGFD gets zero money from the tax payers of AZ, they get their money from tag, license sells, lottery money, contract money, match money from PR & DJ ect.  It's no secrete that the AZGFD is ran like a business and quite frankly they have to.  I can guarantee you that the money invested in Randy Newberg has come back to the department 10 fold.  If it really bugs you that much instead of crying on the internet why don't you go directly to the source and demand answers. You might have to work at it a little bit but i believe it's called the Freedom of Information act and unless you're after specific info like personal files you'll eventually get the answers you're looking for. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JSR said:

Why don't you go to his website and ask him directly Randy might just tell you straight up what his deal with AZGFD is.

15 minutes ago, 654321 said:

I'm sure you're well aware that the AZGFD gets zero money from the tax payers of AZ, they get their money from tag, license sells, lottery money, contract money, match money from PR & DJ ect.  It's no secrete that the AZGFD is ran like a business and quite frankly they have to.  I can guarantee you that the money invested in Randy Newberg has come back to the department 10 fold.  If it really bugs you that much instead of crying on the internet why don't you go directly to the source and demand answers. You might have to work at it a little bit but i believe it's called the Freedom of Information act and unless you're after specific info like personal files you'll eventually get the answers you're looking for. 

Az wildlife is a limited resource. Not a business transaction. There is no need to get 10 fold back from newberg. I feel they played themselves. iMHO

not crying… I see wildlife and the forests as they are. Not as gold coins.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, 654321 said:

When was I crying about it? Just asked a question. I stopped requesting information via the freedom of information act a long time ago. If you have had experience with it you know why. Plus, I just really don’t give a dang. Things like this just reinforce my decision to stop donating to G&F for a long time now. The only money they get from me now is from tags when I get drawn.

boy after this gets spread around...Randy better hire security for his next hunt here... going to be at of pissed of people. And Game & Fish thought trail cams were inciting violence...lol

• Like 6

Think about this next time you all decide to “donate” money to the g&f…. It IS NOT going where you think it is. I’ve known about it for several years and it did not surprise me one bit. Paying nonresidents to fu€k up hunting for the residents. G&F only cares about one thing…$$$$. They could care less about conservation. This state becomes less and less desirable to live in every day. 

• Like 6

Newberg always ends up hunting with someone from game and fish. You can add Gritty Bowman to that list as well. 

• Like 3

Hush, Gritty, and Newberg, likely others. 80k per season Newberg or is that just the total to date?

The Newberg mantra, let's promote public land access and opportunity while taking opportunity away. Makes sense for a liberal anyway....

• Like 3

These folks need to be held accountable. They profit off their social media. Voice your opinion...

• Like 2