Sign in to follow this  
Edge

AZ; Ready to Rumble?

I'm scheduled to meet old high school friends in the Canyon Creek area for a long-planned weekend of camping/fishing/story-telling.....    Uh, maybe not.  Waiting on a couple of them to blink so I don't have to be the first to surrender.  LOL

32 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm scheduled to meet old high school friends in the Canyon Creek area for a long-planned weekend of camping/fishing/story-telling.....    Uh, maybe not.  Waiting on a couple of them to blink so I don't have to be the first to surrender.  LOL

Be the first guy that cancels and takes the pressure off everyone else who wants to cancel 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, stanley said:

Sitting around and talking with old HS buddies is worth the trip.  The fishing is just a bonus.  Go and enjoy the fresh mountain air during monsoon.  Good Times IMO.

• Like 2

Yeah, the irony is that I was the one running my mouth earlier in the week when a couple of them were mentioning the forecast.....   I don't mind a thunderstorm or two, but sitting under a tarp with a 7 rowdy month old bird-dog in the pouring rain all weekend is another level.  LOL

1 minute ago, knothead said:

Sitting around and talking with old HS buddies is worth the trip.  The fishing is just a bonus.  Go and enjoy the fresh mountain air during monsoon.  Good Times IMO.

True that!!  I'll listen to those same old stories again and again, and eat it up!  

One of them lives in Heber, and we're trying to get him to chase his wife off for the weekend so we can 'camp' there. ;)

Just got in from Alamo. South side of the Harcuvars got hit pretty good in the last week or so. North side not so much.

Nice.... Temp mid 70s with steady light rain.

11 hours ago, stanley said:

Yeah, the irony is that I was the one running my mouth earlier in the week when a couple of them were mentioning the forecast.....   I don't mind a thunderstorm or two, but sitting under a tarp with a 7 rowdy month old bird-dog in the pouring rain all weekend is another level.  LOL

Bring a couple bottles of knob creek with you. You'll be fine.

8 hours ago, creed said:

Just got in from Alamo. South side of the Harcuvars got hit pretty good in the last week or so. North side not so much.

Any fish?

9 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Any fish?

Not alot but the topwater bite was good from sundown until dark. I wanted to fish the full moon but the wind was pretty nasty at times. This is the biggest I caught.

fish.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, stanley said:

Would the fishing even be any good under the current conditions? I think Trophy Hunter Is spot-on 

Glad to see tonto is out of stage one. I can go shoot now!