Sign in to follow this  
Edge

AZ; Ready to Rumble?

Been in Chandler since late 70's. This weekend was old school and loved it. Back then there was much more rain following the initial rage.  More cloud to ground lightening then too. Learned years ago paloverde was bad choices near your house and fences.

• Like 4

Exactly,  a poloverde tree fell from the bridal trail (hoa tree) and took out 30 foot of my 3 rail ranch fencing and the no climb.  I can't wait to see how this pans out....not my tree bro..just saying.  I'm sure I'll get screwed some how.

6 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Where do you live?  my neighbor owns a roofing company in STV. I would recommend him.  He is a hunter but a heads up he is very busy right now fixing up roofs from the storm Tell him Chip sent you  

Legion Roofing

Garrett @ 480-747-1688

I have a friend of the family coming out to help me out tomorrow.  But I will keep your neighbors info for sure especially since he's out in stv. Thanks for the info!!!

29 minutes ago, Edge said:

PT Deux

435267525_Capture_2021-07-11-16-15-33.thumb.png.655f53bef392a06e22ac17f4a70776cb.png

Looks like another miss for my hood. You may still have a chance.

2 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

Looks like another miss for my hood. You may still have a chance.

A couple sprinkles but looks like Morristown and Wickenburg got lucky tonight.

I was Flying in from Nashville during the Storm Got a Great light show!.................BOB!

• Like 2

Lots of rain in SE Tucson and not the crazy wind from Sat night. Registered over an inch of rain over almost an hour. Hopefully not as much damage…we lost a lot of trees in the neighborhood Sat night. Lots of Palo verdes too as mentioned earlier in the thread. 

• Like 2

Here we go...

1918296760_Capture_2021-07-13-14-58-47.thumb.png.896b30c490355efb503af3e522922714.png

• Like 1