Sign in to follow this  
deserttacoma84

Delw

43 minutes ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

So sad to hear this.  I remember Del from the AZOD days when he would make fun of the gaybass fishermen.  Always had a great sense of humor.

I forgot about "gay bass and Susans "

Donated a little. Those bastards take a big bite. We will do more later as needed. Hopefully some of the old Zoners will belly up and help out.

• Like 4

Crazy.  Never met the guy.  I always pictured him as an old geezer.  Looks way to young to be gone so early.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Donated a little. Those bastards take a big bite. We will do more later as needed. Hopefully some of the old Zoners will belly up and help out.

Let me know Glenn. 

Talked to Larry. May do a tournament in October to raise some money depending on how they are making it. Get some of us old Zoners and some of the young bucks to duke it out at one of the lakes. We can donate raffle items and give a lot of the money from the tourney to the family.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Talked to Larry. May do a tournament in October to raise some money depending on how they are making it. Get some of us old Zoners and some of the young bucks to duke it out at one of the lakes. We can donate raffle items and give a lot of the money from the tourney to the family.

Sounds great my friend. Let me know. 

14 hours ago, Ringer said:

I’d be in on that

Very sad to hear. Caught way off guard when I read this. I have only known him through azbasszone and coueswhitetail.com. never seen a picture of him until this thread. Looks way too young to be gone already. Thoughts and prayers to his family during this difficult time. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Ringer said:

Where is the best place to donate?

22 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Crazy.  Never met the guy.  I always pictured him as an old geezer.  Looks way to young to be gone so early.

Those are old pictures. I think he may be your age or older.