Code3

19A 2021 General Antelope tag

WOW!!!!!!

Amazing Buck!,

Fantastic write up and video.... thanks for sharing!, Congratulations to you and your compadres for a great effort and successful hunt!  That one will be tough to beat for sure if you ever get another lucky draw.

Congratulations Craig , sounds like you put the time and effort in and were rewarded with a trophy buck ! Thanks for posting your story it was nice to get a real perspective for future hunters looking to have success in those areas and on those specific hunts ! Antelope tags are so few and far between in Arizona it was nice that you took the time to share your hunt with us ! 

Thank you for all the supportive & congratulatory comments before/after the hunt. I will post a 1/2 size taxidermy when Authentic Taxidermy, LLC is done. Troy Smith, owner, seems easy to work with and showed me pictures of his own 1/2 size Pronghorn before deciding to take it to him, plus he was local. Additionally, he was recommended by a friend in the hunt video as competently skilled with big game.

On to more AZ Spring Turkeys...🍻

Troy has done several things for us including 3 goats - he is without question the best I have worked with - both him and his work.  I've posted a few things on the Taxidermy page here over the years recommending him.  Worth the drive from the valley for us.  

Here he is…

Troy Smith-Authentic Taxidermy, Chino Valley. 

3CCABB3E-03A1-4C8D-95FC-B0E7D22E78F4.jpeg

• Like 5

Troy is the man! He's done 3 goats for us and some other things now, couldn't be more happy with him or his work