Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Daughters sheep hunt

On 11/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, naturebob said:

Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!

Another one of Bob's stupid comments- 

• Like 4

wish2hunt and his family are some really great people, was honored to hunt with them.  also got to hunt with our buddy Len from 46ae. i thought our sheep camp last year was pretty nice but we did not have dutch oven cherry cobbler at our camp. 

as far as real hunters go, his daughters will hunt most dudes into the dirt i promise you. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to the young lady and her team! Way to get it done, great ram. Best pic of the bunch is that ram with that big ol grin on her face. Ain't no faking that! Sweet!

• Like 1

Huge congrats to you guys!  Way to make great memories with your family and friends. All the hard work paid off, so happy for you all. Thank you for sharing with us.