stanley

General Bull Hunts.... Who's going?

Good luck Stanley and everyone else headed out this weekend! Unfortunately no one from our group was drawn this year, so it’ll be the first Thanksgiving weekend in 4 years that we’ll be enjoying the entire day with family. Of course I will be following along with everyone’s hunt and posts, dreaming about big bulls. Wishing great success and nice weather for you all! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stanley said:

+1 (or 2 😂)! 

I absolutely love the M77 rifles, and in fact have two M77's in 30.06 that I purchased from guys on this site over the past few years, plus one of my sons has one too!   I shot a nice cow bison with one of them last year, plus a couple of pronghorn.  Will be carrying it on my elk hunt later this week. ;)

I'm not much of a gun hunter anymore but the M77 is my favorite.  I have 3 of them.  A 30-06, 25-06 and .223.  Great guns for sure and they can definitely out perform my abilities.  We were supposed to head up for his elk hunt yesterday but I am sicker than a dog. Got a covid test and it came back negative.  Went to urgent care and they cave me a prescription for antibiotic.  I feel bad for my brother-in-law because he is waiting for me to get better.  I hope to be healthy enough by Thursday.

• Like 1

Headed up to 5B this weekend with my son-in law. 

• Like 3

COVID had derailed our hunt. We will be living vicariously through the rest of ya’ll. Please post pics!

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

10 hours ago, Flatlander said:

COVID had derailed our hunt. We will be living vicariously through the rest of ya’ll. Please post pics!

Thst sucks man, hope yall recover quick. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Thst sucks man, hope yall recover quick. 

Thanks everyone is fine my wife and daughter got it at my aunt’s funeral a couple weeks ago, and then right as they were on the mend I picked it up. I’m doing good though.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Thanks everyone is fine.y wife and daughter got it at my aunt’s funeral a couple weeks ago, and then right as they were on the mend I picked it up. I’m doing good though.

I just had it as well. Sucked for a couple days, now just waiting to get my taste back.

• Like 2

I haven't had an elk tag in awhile.  Hope to see lots of pics from you guys.   While I'm planning an otc hunt for the next time I don't get drawn.