Sign in to follow this  

Ward's Outfitters

29 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I think he got 6 free sandwiches for that.  

Ya mean where you trade bologna sandwiches for another guys apple and carton of milk? I have no knowledge of such things.

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

I think he got 6 free sandwiches for that.  

I know one of the guides who was in that crowd that day, and I actually asked him if they all got JJ gift cards... it was a NO. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In time folks I will give you all the details. Just to clear the air. I was charged with 1 count of failure to submit. I did submit my guide report but forgot to add Pat. But if you scroll through my Facebook account you will see him there. I never intended to not add him to the report. Be patient. Please. 

• Like 35

2 hours ago, wardsoutfitters said:

In time folks I will give you all the details. Just to clear the air. I was charged with 1 count of failure to submit. I did submit my guide report but forgot to add Pat. But if you scroll through my Facebook account you will see him there. I never intended to not add him to the report. Be patient. Please. 

That's is a tuff break Steven. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• Like 1

So the information earlier about Coconino Forest not allowing any more guides or outfitters is interesting. I wonder how they determine how many are too many?

2 hours ago, zackcarp said:

So the information earlier about Coconino Forest not allowing any more guides or outfitters is interesting. I wonder how they determine how many are too many?

You have to remember that the forest service is full of libtards. I am not a fan of guides but it is a small stab/step at restricting hunting by the anti hunters it looks like. Or some of the existing guides put some ideas in the right ear to mafia the area....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Explorer said:

You have to remember that the forest service is full of libtards. I am not a fan of guides but it is a small stab/step at restricting hunting by the anti hunters it looks like. Or some of the existing guides put some ideas in the right ear to mafia the area....

Right, but this would include packers and other such activities too.

17 hours ago, zackcarp said:

I have been wondering the same thing this entire time…

13 hours ago, zackcarp said:

Right, but this would include packers and other such activities too.

Yeah I was looking at how many hiking and biking guides there are in Sedona area alone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe hunter said:

The AZG&F Commission suspended this outfitters license for 5 years at the December 10th meeting in Yuma.

That’s a bit redundant