Sign in to follow this  
leilacl

Where to buy a 2022 OTC deer tag?

I am struggling to find a vendor (e.g. Walmart, Big 5, local sporting good stores, etc.) that is selling OTC deer tags. They are all telling me that they are either out or haven't received them. I live in Tucson but hunt near Sierra Vista so I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

50 minutes ago, Coues7777 said:

The walmart hear in Douglas has them...

They didn't 2 nights ago, i had to drive to tucson. None in sv, Douglass or benson at the time. I went to the walmart on houghton and got some.

Sportsman’s and game and fish are about the only 2 places that have them. Amazing how hard it is to get OTC tags nowadays. Can’t wait till they go online. Tired of this garbage.

• Like 1

Just a heads up I just got a tag at Cal Ranch in Sierra Vista. They said they've been getting a lot of out of staters calling and coming in looking for tags. Didn't sound like they had much left so if you need one in the SV area you might want to go get one as soon as you can. 

• Like 1

Walmart Cal Ranch and big five in Kingman all do not have them therefore there’s nowhere to buy a tag on the weekends… not a happy camper

On 1/6/2022 at 12:00 PM, leilacl said:

I am struggling to find a vendor (e.g. Walmart, Big 5, local sporting good stores, etc.) that is selling OTC deer tags. They are all telling me that they are either out or haven't received them. I live in Tucson but hunt near Sierra Vista so I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Any luck yet ?

4 hours ago, RichardLundgren said:

Game-hunting licences and game-hunting & fishing licences are among the over-the-counter (OTC) licence categories that are online-only for the years 2022–2023. check right away.

im-confused-confusion.gif

36 minutes ago, JSR said:

im-confused-confusion.gif

You should always be getting you Game-hunting licences and game-hunting & fishing from online category for otc!!!

• Haha 1