Sign in to follow this  
Stalking_the_Desert

Payson - SUV is stuck in mud and need help please!

Hello, we are two campers visiting Payson/woods canyon lake area and we got our SUV stuck in the mud.  We were hoping and praying that someone might see this and be able to pull us out. My phone number is 520-904-8247. We would happy to compensate you for your help.

thank you,

Exactly definitely banjo going on in the woods…  Wish there was mud this time of year!

His only posts are asking for help and he’s never responded. Good luck bud. You’ve got enough service to post in cw, you’ve got enough service to call a tow truck

Probably drives a Subaru……there’s actually a lot of standing water on the rim right now.  And possible snow on Tuesday.  Bring it!

• Like 2

I pulled him out last night. Turns out he is the son of a Nigerian prince.  He was so grateful that he is going to leave me and my family a bunch of money for my kindness. Sucks to be you guys!  

Are those NL’s still for sale in the classifieds?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I pulled him out last night. Turns out he is the son of a Nigerian prince.  He was so grateful that he is going to leave me and my family a bunch of money for my kindness. Sucks to be you guys!  

Are those NL’s still for sale in the classifieds?

No Nigerian prince just "leaves" your family money.  You always have to pay the taxes to get it out of their country.  Ive paid the taxes already for money from a few different princes and am just waiting for the millions now.   Let me go check my bank account real quick......

• Like 1

Sounds like some kinky fun can be had.