Sign in to follow this  
wendt

Line-X or Inyati or something else?

Just bought a new F-150 Tremor. Would like to get a sprayed in bed liner. What is the best? Also looking at folding tonneau covers.

No issues with lynex, had it day 1 on 06 f150, covered with ARE cap and happy as can be.

I had my last truck completely spayed by inyati and it turned out amazing ! They also beat linex on the price by 1000 bucks. Inyati is more like a hard rubber coating and linex is like a hard shell that Ive seen crack and chip.

I went with Inyati 17 years ago.  It has held up fantastic.  Still looks great... (Wish i could say that about the rest of the truck!)

5 hours ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I have had 3 trucks with Inyati with zero issues

Likewise with 2.

I did not like linex in my dads truck. Not sure the details about what happened to the original rhino linings but they were really good at the beginning and not sure what happened to them or their product but they are not good quality anymore( 12 plus years ago ish ....) inyati seems to be the best out there now. My brothers company has it in the beds of approximately 30 trucks and they like them. Sorry no experience with universal... 

On 4/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, wendt said:

Just bought a new F-150 Tremor. Would like to get a sprayed in bed liner. What is the best? Also looking at folding tonneau covers.

So how is the Tremor, give a quick review on it.  Gas or diesel? 

• Like 1

I've had both the Inyati, and the Linex in trucks.  Some installs were good, some so so .  I think its who does it and where.  Had it done at the dealership on one truck, started chipping after a year or so.  Had another done at the companies  shop, and it had thin spots.  If I wasnt on the other side of the world, I would try Universal that was mentioned.  Being family owned I would expect they put their all into it as its their own business.

• Like 1

Tremor is gas. 3.5 ecoboost. So many options. Sport mode, eco,normal, snow,sand,mud. I got the 402a package with max tow option. It has a ton of power. Comes with all-terrain tires 33". Off road package with 2 skid plates. This one came with a 200-400 watt generator in the bed. Still finding new stuff every day. Ride is so smooth right now feels like floating on air.

3 hours ago, wendt said:

Tremor is gas. 3.5 ecoboost. So many options. Sport mode, eco,normal, snow,sand,mud. I got the 402a package with max tow option. It has a ton of power. Comes with all-terrain tires 33". Off road package with 2 skid plates. This one came with a 200-400 watt generator in the bed. Still finding new stuff every day. Ride is so smooth right now feels like floating on air.

400 W Generator?