Eli

Hits started

I got hit for 2 deer tags at 12:38 today. I know 2 other people that did as well. Kinda strange

• Wow! 1

6 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I got hit for 2 deer tags at 12:38 today. I know 2 other people that did as well. Kinda strange

It was there second hit. It happens every year. People that put in and don't have the funds get rejected. Then the tag goes on to the next application.

Interesting…Checked an hour ago and nothing. Checked again and got a hit for $90. Going whitetail hunting somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

I just got a hit too!! Hopefully my boys still have a chance. 

Little strange...seems like a lot of late hits. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

6 hours ago, zslayer said:

I was curious if anyone had seen or heard of late hits.   Figured they would do late hits before posting results?  Still hopefully for tomorrow.

Look at the post right above yours...

I’m not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I can’t help but notice that all of these “late hits” came at the exact time when my CC charge from Tuesday went from “pending” to completed.  My theory is late hits are extremely rare and the lions share of them are just people who’s charges only show up after they are completed rather then pending.  🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I can’t help but notice that all of these “late hits” came at the exact time when my CC charge from Tuesday went from “pending” to completed.  My theory is late hits are extremely rare and the lions share of them are just people who’s charges only show up after they are completed rather then pending.  🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve always thought the same about late hits. I also bank with chase and every time i get a tag, my account gets hit immediately. I give up if my CC isn’t hit in the first 5 minutes of the draw. Kinda weird this year. Wonder if something wonky went on. Me and the other few people i personally know that got our cards hit yesterday all applied for the same hunt as well

51 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’ve always thought the same about late hits. I also bank with chase and every time i get a tag, my account gets hit immediately. I give up if my CC isn’t hit in the first 5 minutes of the draw. Kinda weird this year. Wonder if something wonky went on. Me and the other few people i personally know that got our cards hit yesterday all applied for the same hunt as well

Good to know.  I know you’ve got your ducks in a row on this stuff so must have been a late round of hits!  

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

This is a good theory considering the amount of “late” hits we have seen or heard but I do have a buddy that got hit for his daughters tag yesterday evening and it was on the same card as his tag which showed up as pending the same time as everyone else?   Very strange the amount of late hits though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I agree 

3 hours ago, yotebuster said:

It happened to me once, on chase. that always hits immediately. There’s something else to it I think. 

• Like 1