Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

Scumbags

It would appear that these Aholes have been lying and cheating for years. Im not a tournament fisherman but I find it hard to believe that Millions of dollars can be at stake and yet the organizers are not using hand held metal detectors like the ones used in the food industry? Good detectors cost only a few hundred dollars.
Im guessing even the $29.99 detector would detect a 2 lb. Weight.

• Like 1

Mike Orozco still around? He had a good run before BLBBD at Plez. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Phil Carr said:

It would appear that these Aholes have been lying and cheating for years. Im not a tournament fisherman but I find it hard to believe that Millions of dollars can be at stake and yet the organizers are not using hand held metal detectors like the ones used in the food industry? Good detectors cost only a few hundred dollars.
Im guessing even the $29.99 detector would detect a 2 lb. Weight.

My guess is they did not want to find the cheating.

Remember Sammy Sooser and Mike McGwire (as Teddy K called them in the late 90's) when they were chasing/set the HR record?

PEDs were rampant then and MLB was making a half of a half of a half assed attempt to stop their use, but the HRs were really, really good for the game by creating lots of buzz and hype and putting asses in the seats,

Eddie

P.S. The ball players in question were Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire.

46 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

My guess is they did not want to find the cheating.

Remember Sammy Sooser and Mike McGwire (as Teddy K called them in the late 90's) when they were chasing/set the HR record?

PEDs were rampant then and MLB was making a half of a half of a half assed attempt to stop their use, but the HRs were really, really good for the game by creating lots of buzz and hype and putting asses in the seats,

Eddie

P.S. The ball players in question were Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire.

Wtf are you talking about? 

Sammy sosa??? 

11 hours ago, dmoto said:

Mike Orozco still around? He had a good run before BLBBD at Plez. 

I think they ran his butt out of town.  Got busted with Sag bass in his live well at Plez.

When Roosevelt and Plez dropped way down it was mind blowing the amount of wire cages that were exposed on the bottom. Prefish, catch some donkeys, sink them in the cage, mark waypoint on graph, derb day or night snag trap and cash a check.  Crazy but true....

• Wow! 1

We got our asses handed to us by one team every time they were in a distinct colored skeeter. Always wondered if they were that good why they were in the smaller tourneys

44 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

We got our asses handed to us by one team every time they were in a distinct colored skeeter. Always wondered if they were that good why they were in the smaller tourneys

Probably cliff pirch. He’s just that good