Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Go Vote

Similar issue when I voted this morning.

but my ballot was R all the way down and it went through the first time 

I spent the afternoon and evening at the strip club, they took my money just fine!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Just heard there are 2 to 5 hundred thousand ballets not counted yet in Maricopa county.

Of course there are. First they count the legit ballots, so they find out how many they need to create 

• Like 6

This state is circling the drain like yesterday's chimichanga

• Like 2

Unbelievable.  I figured the blowout would be so great that the shenanigans for Kelly would not matter.  There goes my faith in people again.   

Hard to believe something suspicious isn't afoot after all the issues yesterday. 2020 was a mess and now this. And who's in charge of running the Election? Hobbs of course.

2 minutes ago, grey curse said:

Unbelievable.  I figured the blowout would be so great that the shenanigans for Kelly would not matter.  There goes my faith in people again.   

Abortion is more important to women than food and gas prices. That was the X factor. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Abortion is more important to women than food and gas prices. That was the X factor. 

That’s what we get for giving women the right to vote as they don’t vote with their brains. They vote with their emotions .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The weird part is, the women that cry the loudest about Roe v Wade, are 295lb with back hair. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, longshooter said:

That’s what we get for giving women the right to vote as they don’t vote with their brains. They vote with their emotions .

That’s in my top 3 as well. 

37 minutes ago, JSR said:

The weird part is, the women that cry the loudest about Roe v Wade, are 295lb with back hair. 

Yeah they do. But “conservative” women still went in and voted in droves for pro choice candidates. 

in Michigan it’s legal to abort till the birth now.