Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Who’s in ?

My son and I put in for late rifle bull.

With only 2 points for elk I don't stand a chance. But, I had bought point guard last year for antelope and turned my tag in. That gives me a bunch of archery antelope points. The two units I applied for were in the bonus round last year with the number of points I have this year. We shall see.

• Like 2

Still got 169.5 hours to decide,  bonus point or draw. No rush. 

In for elk probably have a fair chance at a cow tag in 6 .Our group has a 6 point average. 

Put in for some of the muzzleloader  anelope  units but with 12 points it's probably  a pipe dream for a long few years.

I'm In, early archery Elk 12 points.  Need to get drawn soon before I'm to dang old lol.  Good luck everyone! 

We're in.

Probably won't get picked, but we're doing a focus on 7W this year instead of 7E.

Put 7E as a last choice this time. 

I have a system. I won't put in until the last minute. Even though I can only do a bonus point this year....

Points for grownups this year.  Got two kids in for 23 youth, at least one should draw.  Good luck to all

• Like 1

Usually wait til the last day to put in but the past two years have been garbage for remembering stuff! I put in today for 5 once in a life time cow togs in areas that I like. Next year I’ll put in for unfamiliar areas.

I went back and forth considering options in other states.  Ending up putting in for a couple of units that based on last year's results I might not draw unless points don't go up by a full point again or I get lucky in the random pool.

One of these years......