TOBY

Poaching ring busted

Penalties are not harsh enough for poachers so wont stop.   What r u gonna do, take there license away.  They obviously dont care.  

• Like 2

And this whole time I thought I was just eating dog meat at General Tso's

Makes ya wonder if they are already doing crap illegal why not go for beef? Although I've heard killing cattle is a pretty big deal in western states still seems a lot easier.  Probably a slap on the wrist in az poaching vs killing a cow I guess.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Penalties are not harsh enough for poachers so wont stop.   What r u gonna do, take there license away.  They obviously dont care.  

Ban from the forests. Been sayin this sh1t for years

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Makes ya wonder if they are already doing crap illegal why not go for beef? Although I've heard killing cattle is a pretty big deal in western states still seems a lot easier.  Probably a slap on the wrist in az poaching vs killing a cow I guess.

I thought the same thing. Probably these pukes know they would get off easier with the state than a pissed off rancher that might take the law into his own hands!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well I don't care what you do to it, deer and elk have a distinct smell. Never personally eaten dogs. As far as poaching cattle that is probably a civil offence and the cattlemens association used to offer rewards. I know there was a calf that got poached on the backside of Saguaro Lake about 35 years ago.

Probably 20 years ago, or longer someone posted that they were going to shoot cattle on public land with arrows and it go printed in the AZ Republic. I think I was out hunting on War Bonnet and a rancher stop by and talked to me and mentioned it.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Well I don't care what you do to it, deer and elk have a distinct smell. Never personally eaten dogs. As far as poaching cattle that is probably a civil offence and the cattlemens association used to offer rewards. I know there was a calf that got poached on the backside of Saguaro Lake about 35 years ago.

Probably 20 years ago, or longer someone posted that they were going to shoot cattle on public land with arrows and it go printed in the AZ Republic. I think I was out hunting on War Bonnet and a rancher stop by and talked to me and mentioned it.

I’ve eaten dog and it’s pretty good

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I’ve eaten dog and it’s pretty good

What was Her name? ....I couldn't resist ,,,,Sorry....................... BOB!

3 minutes ago, naturebob said:

What was Her name? ....I couldn't resist ,,,,Sorry....................... BOB!

Could you crawl back into what ever bottle you’ve  been in the last year or so and leave the rest of us alone ?

46 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Could you crawl back into what ever bottle you’ve  been in the last year or so and leave the rest of us alone ?

You are a real Tool............. Or can't take a joke.................BOB!

48 minutes ago, oz31p said:

You prob , Have eaten Dog!

I had a Mexican guy working in my shop a few years ago. Said he had to go to court for poaching. Told me he and his neighbors would drive the trails with spotlights and kill all the deer they wanted until he was busted doing it. Said in Mexico they just went out and killed whatever they wanted. I told him he was not in Mexico then I fired his a$$.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3