Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

38 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I like others here believe its not over.  After every draw for years here theres a crap ton of posts from regular members and not so regular members saying what they've drawn.  Only a fraction of the "I've been drawn" posts so far this time around.  There's more to come

I’m in that camp that thinks it’s over. However your post about your boy possibly not drawing 30b youth with 5 points made me think I could be wrong. Hopefully I am

So for all of you in the "draw's over" camp. . When was the last time there were the initial hits and then not even one other charge talked about the next day? Is that enough to show something weird? Almost always several guys talking about getting their charges on the second day and that's not happening. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

So for all of you in the "draw's over" camp. . When was the last time there were the initial hits and then not even one other charge talked about the next day? Is that enough to show something weird? Almost always several guys talking about getting their charges on the second day and that's not happening. 

I just looked through last years thread and didn’t see a single mention about a hit the following day (today). I did however count 5 hits 48hrs after the initial date (tomorrow). Those I believe are either rejected cards or late bank posts. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

If they are guys who don't frequent or post on forums or social media, then no, it's not enough. Also, many of them are charged the first day but for whatever reason it doesn't show on their online bank right away. Other next day, two day, three day charges tend to be from those rejected cards. 

As I've said, I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to still have a chance at a deer tag, but I, and everybody else I personally know, have never been charged after the early morning of the initial day it starts. 

• Like 1

NM guy, only have been drawn for AZ twice in the past.  Both times the charge was in that first initial morning hit.   Based on that, normally I would say it's done other than the few later in the week charges from rejected cards, but it just seems like there is way more chatter than normal about folks that put in for easy draws and no hits so I dunno.   I'm holding out hope.  My 2nd choice was a 85% draw and no hit. 

Extended circle of friends, both R and NR, all put in for early rifle southern Coues units with a combination of individual and group apps. All that resulting in a single $45 hit.

Thankfully there's Mexico but it sucks having to wait until my January hunt. Poop.

I just dont see how out of 17,000 plus members on here waiting like a kid on Christmas to see if they got drawn , only dozen people here draw tags. even with the population of AZ blowing up.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rudebob said:

People here are funny:  

The constantly complain about how incompetent the Game & Fish is (or at least their draw system), but they have complete and total faith in their ability to precisely execute the drawing process with the same exact precision they have done in the past, and then form all these baseless conclusions based on that confidence.  

Nobody has a tag yet.  This season is a just a hack-the correct presumption that if you have been charged for a tag you will receive one.  The G&F has not asserted anything and has the prerogative to handle the draw and timing of it anyway they want to until you have been officially notified as either having been “drawn” or “not drawn”.

Honestly, if I worked at the G&F and had any say in the process I would drag it out the way the appear to be doing right now.  Sitting around reading all the whining and theorizing on these website threads would be the most entertaining week of my work year. 

I like this Guy!  Another Bob. Just what Youa'll need here . More Smart guys with common sense. Good luck to all............The real BOB!

7 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I like this Guy!  Another Bob. Just what Youa'll need here . More Smart guys with common sense. Good luck to all............The real BOB!

Stfu 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, 5yearcoueshunter said:

NM guy, only have been drawn for AZ twice in the past.  Both times the charge was in that first initial morning hit.   Based on that, normally I would say it's done other than the few later in the week charges from rejected cards, but it just seems like there is way more chatter than normal about folks that put in for easy draws and no hits so I dunno.   I'm holding out hope.  My 2nd choice was a 85% draw and no hit. 

I had about an 80% chance on 2nd choice with 2 pts.  So far I got nothing. 

27 minutes ago, verdehunter said:

If they are guys who don't frequent or post on forums or social media, then no, it's not enough. Also, many of them are charged the first day but for whatever reason it doesn't show on their online bank right away. Other next day, two day, three day charges tend to be from those rejected cards. 

As I've said, I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to still have a chance at a deer tag, but I, and everybody else I personally know, have never been charged after the early morning of the initial day it starts. 

Same here.

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Stfu 

You Drinking already Bone head. I was being nice , but you always gotta be a Baztaard...................BOB!