Chef

Time Flies; CouesWhitetail.com

I just hit 19 years in June. Come on here just about every day.. Lot of really good hunters here.

• Like 1

19 years just this month.

• Like 1

It’s been 16yrs this last April since I was introduced to CWT. I lived on here day and night before I retired. Met some really great people on here and made friend with so many. CWT stickers on most of my toys and worn out many coueswhitetail t-shirts. There isn’t enough time for me to thank Amanda, the friends I’ve made, all the help that made me a better hunter, and those I’ve never met in person but feel like we’ve been friends for years. Thanks again to all my CWT family members and friends.

TJ

• Like 13
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, tjhunt2 said:

It’s been 16yrs this last April since I was introduced to CWT. I lived on here day and night before I retired. Met some really great people on here and made friend with so many. CWT stickers on most of my toys and worn out many coueswhitetail t-shirts. There isn’t enough time for me to thank Amanda, the friends I’ve made, all the help that made me a better hunter, and those I’ve never met in person but feel like we’ve been friends for years. Thanks again to all my CWT family members and friends.

TJ

TJ!!!!!!!     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 years for me. Have met a lot of great people here and learned more than I can say. 

Glad to see TJ reply! We missed him!

• Like 2

19 in November for me. Great to see you TJ! Huge thanks to Amanda for creating this place for folks to get together and share stories, etc.

• Like 6

15 for me, I signed up with a different screen name earlier and didn't care for it after some time, so I changed to my last name.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Vowell said:

15 for me, I signed up with a different screen name earlier and didn't care for it after some time, so I changed to my last name.

Same I had an old login from 07 or 08 when a family member talked me into joining. Forgot my login and then I just lurked for years as a quest until I finally gave in and  just made a new one. 

• Like 2

Wow thats crazy

Just checked when I joined 2014.  I was guessing 2016-17 ha ha

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Waiting for Lark to chime in…👀

looks like he joined 2004 but hasn’t been back since 2016. 

If Casey offered to mow his grass and buy him dinner I don't think that would be enough.

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

Waiting for Lark to chime in…👀

looks like he joined 2004 but hasn’t been back since 2016. 

I too joined in 2004. Sure do miss Lark... Also does everyone know how he's doing?

56 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

If Casey offered to mow his grass and buy him dinner I don't think that would be enough.

Casey would have to serenade him with his banjo and I'm still not sure that would work.